sarahs diary

5lbs off today. 6.5lbs in 3 weeks. Doc was very pleased with me. Feeling good. Allowed myself a monthly treat tonight - still within rules- it was jam on thick wholemeal toast- was yummy. So my cals r over 4 today but I'm ok with that! here's hoping for a fab next 4 weeks x

Great going :) It is possible to have treats which don't react with the Xen - I treat myself to some jelly sweets - lots of sugar but low fat! Not too often though :)

Not written in a few days. Had pizza on Friday but stuck to plan sat n sun n now scales showing I'm back to weight I was b4 pizza (i literally gained 1.5bs over night!) Yesterday was first day in 20 days that I didn't shred or do any exercise but just felt rubbish. Tbh I'd said I was gonna allow myself a proper treat once a month (hence the pizza) but I've felt so guilty etc its really affected my mood. Next month gonna have much healthier option like a Chinese. Anyway feeling much better today (although still extremely tired) so will shred at lunch when my little boy is at nursery & my little girl is napping. Head back in it & I'm focused again after feeling poo all weekend. Size 14 here I come! X x x

Had fab day yesterday! Totally back in the zone & loving it! X

Am feeling so good about myself atm. I'm loving exercising as I can see it making a difference to my body. I just hope this feeling lasts as when I'm feeling good it encourages me to stick with plan. I wish I could bottle how good I feel about myself right now. Cleared out my wardrobe tonight. Got rid of all my too big clothes & a size 16 strappy top that I'd been keeping since 2007 saying that one day I'd fit into it now fits & is big if anything! Hope the nice weather comes b4 its too big to wear. I've been waiting 5 years!

I am so pleased for you hun... Sending big hugs your way x

Am feeling so good about myself atm. I'm loving exercising as I can see it making a difference to my body. I just hope this feeling lasts as when I'm feeling good it encourages me to stick with plan. I wish I could bottle how good I feel about myself right now. Cleared out my wardrobe tonight. Got rid of all my too big clothes & a size 16 strappy top that I'd been keeping since 2007 saying that one day I'd fit into it now fits & is big if anything! Hope the nice weather comes b4 its too big to wear. I've been waiting 5 years!

I did the wardrobe today too, will have a big listing on Ebay tomorrow. Some stuff too big and some stuff I just know I will NEVER wear no matter what size. I now have room for lovely new clothes!

KB x

wooohooo 1lb off this week! im so pleased as looking back i had 3 days off plan- one was pizza night so that was completely well and truly over lol. i also lost another 2 inches- half off my wait, half off my hips/ tummy and 1 off my bust! very happy with those results too. i know the smaller i get the slower the weight and the inches will come off but at least its int he right direction. i really feel good still as the realisation i had int he week that the scales dont matter- its just a number- and its the inches/ way i look that matters has really helped me. i was obsessed with what the scales said but not worrying so much is really good 4 me! i can see my body toning up and im in a good place. yes id love too come off quicker so i can be in the 10st bracket soon but im a size 16 and headed towards a size 14 and that was my ultimate goal. i did this to look good. yes it will be nice to have ahealthy bmi but tbh if i look good then im happy.
i also realised that so many of us say oh i ONLY lost a pound however if we were to gain a pound it wouldnt only be a pound then it would make us feel rubbish so losing one should make us feel great.
for me the key to any success diet wise is for me to stay positive and not bothering about the scales so much has really helped!!
heres to another good week- if im eating right and exercising then im doing my job and thats what matters
xoxo

Had a so.so weekend. Weather was rubbish. Didn't do any proper exercise just playing with the kids. Decided to up my cals to 1400 as I've upped my exercise (normally) so eating less than 1300 is just making me hungry! Hope it don't affect my losses too much

Hello all i am new to this forum its so big and there is so much to take in i wounder if you can help me (sorry if i have put this in the wrong place i am luck i have found this site not really that good on computers) I have been put on orlistat i have been taking it for 1 week now i would like to know if the numbers in my head are right

3 meals a day each meal try to keep to 15g or under for fat

i also have seen some one writing about % what is this i am not that good at % lol

what i have been having is about 11-15 g fat per meal fruit for snacks and around 1200-1300 cals a day am i on the right track with my numbers or am i totaly off your info would be a weight off my mind then maby later the weight will be coming off me lol

THANK YOU

Back