Working Solutions Sarah's Exante Diary

bisousbisous

Hi everyone, I've restarted exante so thought I'd make a new diary on here to hopefully keep me on track!
I'm on day 6 now, doing Working Solution, actually finding it very easy - Really surprised! xx

Hiya sarah and welcome :hug99: xx

I think reading other peoples and having your own diary is immensely helpful with this diet! Good luck with your Exante journey :)

Hiya sarah and welcome :hug99: xx

I think reading other peoples and having your own diary is immensely helpful with this diet! Good luck with your Exante journey :)

Thanks gigglepants! Looks like you're doing very well! :) xx

Day 6 over, I've found today quite hard for some reason, it's my TOTM though, I've been starving! I've had 2 boiled eggs and 3 frankfurters and a bit of sugar free jelly... not the best food but I've felt exhausted.. think i've only had about 430 calories though for the food, so not too bad!
Still have my last shake to go but i'm realllly not in the mood for it!

Hi bisousbisous, there are a few of us doing working solution on exante so we are getting ideas off each other what to have. Im finding it easier to do ws than ts and its working for me so far. Your doing really well, keep it up and you will find your less hungry as time goes on. x

Hi bisousbisous, there are a few of us doing working solution on exante so we are getting ideas off each other what to have. Im finding it easier to do ws than ts and its working for me so far. Your doing really well, keep it up and you will find your less hungry as time goes on. x

Hello! oh that'd be good, I really need some ideas! I'll have a peek at your diary to see what you're having. :) it's weird, I wasn't hungry the others days, just today! Hoping it's because of my totm though! xx

On day 7 now, i've realised, about 4 days out of 7 i've only had 2 packs and 1 meal, is this really bad? I just keep forgetting my last shake. :( Defo gonna make sure I have them all today though. Drinking lots of water anyway. Maybe I should be on TS I really don't know, I just keep forgetting the 4th "meal". xxx

Day 7 over...ish. Gonna weigh myself tomorrow so hopefully i've lost something! I've had a bar and some chicken & lettuce. Still have 2 shakes to go, really don't know if I can manage both, but i'll at least have one. Kind of considering going TS now, I just can't manage all 4 packs every day it's getting tedious and I keep forgetting. xx

Thought I'd do my weigh in tonight as I'm out all day tomorrow, I've lost 4 pounds yay! :) didn't think I'd lose as much since I've been on WS and done zilch exercise! :) xx

Thought I'd do my weigh in tonight as I'm out all day tomorrow, I've lost 4 pounds yay! :) didn't think I'd lose as much since I've been on WS and done zilch exercise! :) xx

Well done that's fab :woohoo: :hug99: xx

That's really good well done! :0)

Day 8: feel fine, haven't been hungry or cold or tired yayy. :) Had a plain omlette for tea and some cucumber, hope that cucumber is low carb?! I only had a little bit anyway so nevermind.
Still have my last shake to go, gonna force it down, the last few days i've only been having 1 shake (along with 1 bar and a meal) but I think I need to drink them all really for the vitamins etc. xxx

Day 9: Didn't end up having my last shake yesterday :( it completely slipped my mind! I think nearly all the time i've been on this i've only had 1 bar & 1 shake (along with a meal) but i'm finding it really easy.. does anyone know if it's THAT bad to only have one shake?
Today i've had a bar and a chicken stir fry cooked with a little bit of soy sauce instead of oil. Gonna attempt to have both shakes tonight, but i'll at least have one more! xx

Day 10: Feel fine today, no hunger pangs or anything. I've had a bar and some stir fry & chicken cooked in soy sauce so far. 2 shakes left arghhh I don't even want one. Might have both at the same time, although I think that might make me feel quite sick. xx

Hi there, well done on your loss, thats a great start. I have joined ( my fitness pal ) its free. you put in everything you have had and it tells you the calories and carbs in everything. So I have 3 packs and then try to have a meal with under 10 carbs so I only have about 70 carbs then a day and 1000 calories a day. That is really working for me on working solutions. You could try it to see if it helps.

well done on your loss, I am new to exante only on day 12 myself bit i think you should be having 3 packs a day ,I now what you mean about not wanting them though the alst few days i could happily of just had 2! xx:)

Hi, I'm new to exante but have tried a vlcd before.

I know what you mean about not wanting 3 shakes/soups every day. When I previously tried a vlcd I used to have 2 shakes and forget about my night time one until it was almost time for bed and then I couldn't face it.

I found having a shake and a half (same flavour at a time helped or mixing 2 flavours to get a different taste really helped.

I think some people on the boards also mix packs with coffee?

Well done on your losses so far :)

Hi there, well done on your loss, thats a great start. I have joined ( my fitness pal ) its free. you put in everything you have had and it tells you the calories and carbs in everything. So I have 3 packs and then try to have a meal with under 10 carbs so I only have about 70 carbs then a day and 1000 calories a day. That is really working for me on working solutions. You could try it to see if it helps.

Good idea - Thanks! I have that app but never really looked at it much. :) how many cals do you have for your meal? Do you have 3 packs too? xx

well done on your loss, I am new to exante only on day 12 myself bit i think you should be having 3 packs a day ,I now what you mean about not wanting them though the alst few days i could happily of just had 2! xx:)

Hi Jaqueline, thanks :D wow 12lbs in your first week, thats incredible, well done! Yeah def gonna try and have all 3 every day! xx

Hi, I'm new to exante but have tried a vlcd before.

I know what you mean about not wanting 3 shakes/soups every day. When I previously tried a vlcd I used to have 2 shakes and forget about my night time one until it was almost time for bed and then I couldn't face it.

I found having a shake and a half (same flavour at a time helped or mixing 2 flavours to get a different taste really helped.

I think some people on the boards also mix packs with coffee?

Well done on your losses so far :)

Hiya, ooh thats a good idea! Yesterday evening I had 2 at the same time, was pretty dire though, I couldn;t finish it but did my best! Good luck with exante! How many days have you been on it? :) xx

Day 11: Feel quite achey and headachey today :( dunno if it's to do with the diet, just think i'm a bit under the weather. Had a bar and some stir fry today, still two shakes to go but i'm gonna go and make both now so hopefully I can glug them down fast haha! xx

Back