ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Its wat were here for :)
Jus a suggestion but why not follow the WW plan now, if u no ur daily points ur bound to stick to them and then have ur weekly points to full back on for days when u jus HAVE to have that bit of cake
Xxx

Its wat were here for :)
Jus a suggestion but why not follow the WW plan now, if u no ur daily points ur bound to stick to them and then have ur weekly points to full back on for days when u jus HAVE to have that bit of cake
Xxx

Thank you :)
Yeah I guess that's true tbh well I weigh I on Saturday so I may start it then and try it for a week but If I get too obsessive etc then ill come back to healthy eating. I'm pretty sure im on 33pp a day. Feeling abit better now my foods gone down, I'm just scared of failing again and putting loads more weight on xx

U won't fail or put weight on hun!
With WW u can plan ur 33 a day out n then there are ur 49 if u want more or have a lil slip up
$xxx

Yeah I guess the 49pp are a life saver as ill prob use them at weekend on a couple of drinks :) ill plan my week out and work out points for next week :) it's nice to have support thank you! Many people comment a couple of times and then disappear so thank you xx

Hello chick! X

Good thanks hon :) suffering with being awake buf I'm ok :) x

So got up this morning feeling very fat!!
I should know that eating crap makes me feel like this in the morning but hey!
Going to add the pp to my food today to see how many roughly Im having:
Breakfast: 40g ricekrispies
100ml skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch: 2x ham rolls 7pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Low fat yog 2pp

Tea: unsure yet but got 14pp for it

Snacks: Special K moments

So ill have 14pp for tea today which I feel I can have a good tea with :) if anyone has any suggestions for tea time meals then please feel free to comment :)
I've made a batch of bollognase with quorn mince, onion, mushrooms, tomato and basil passata, paprika and a little curry power for taste as I'm random like that :) I also added a little of a sundried and garlic sauce but ill be able to get around 4 portions out of it so it won't be many pp.
Could somebody help me on pro pointing it please how much I should weigh to pp.
have a great day all x

dont qoute me but i think quorn mince is 2pp for 100g? u can look it up on the internet and as for the sundried tom and garlic sauce we wud need the info to work how many propoints that is huni
xxx

So my diary today consists of:

Breakfast:40g ricekrispies 4pp
100ml skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch: 2x ww ham rolls 7pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Yog 2pp

Tea: light choices ready meal 8pp

Snacks: Special K moments 3pp
Oaty slice 2pp
Breadstick 1pp

Leaves me with 3pp :) may have a hot chocolate later! X