ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Veg salad fruit!!!

Well most of it anyway!!

I'm don't really like salad to much unless its got something with it but yeah I like veg so I guess I could cook some and pick at it when I get hungry x

Roast some carrots in fry light. Yummy!!

In fact, all sorts of roasted stuff is lovely! X

Oh no that's tragic.
I would struggle then. Must say I've been suitably stuffed although not tried WW yet

I know! I love potatoes!! I think if be at least a size8 if potatoes were free!! ;) x

You see I'm on the dark side lol (Sw) so I just eat chipped potatoes when I'm peck ish with my own tomato salsa yum or I have chicken pieces in the fridge to munch on

I do miss being able to eat loads of my fav food when I were on sw but like I said I'm clearly doing something right so :) Mmm chicken!! Lol x

Soooo today isn't going too well :( on top of my breakfast and lunch I've had toast, orange juice, cake, chocolate :( and it's only 12.30!! I've got a little something before gym tonight too. But after that no pp for tea :( arghhhhhh x

I mean if I'm abit peckish fair enough but I were literally starving and surely that can't be great for you :/ that's one thing about ww which I struggle with, if I have no points left and I'm starving I can't eat anything unless its fruit which I'm allergic to :/ x

U no what I do every dinner I have SO much veg(free veg!)
Onion garlic babycorn green beans peppers carrots celery! If I dint have loads of veg I wud feel hungey so maybe try bulk ur dinners out with veg luv! Xxx

U no what I do every dinner I have SO much veg(free veg!)
Onion garlic babycorn green beans peppers carrots celery! If I dint have loads of veg I wud feel hungey so maybe try bulk ur dinners out with veg luv! Xxx

I do that too hun... I always have half to 3/4 of my plate full of veg! x

Back