ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

You can do it. You are capable and you will be there before you know it.

Ive not been great as I had another crumpet this afternoon but I was sooooo cold so that was my excuse.

Haha love the excuse!! It has been absolutely freezing though!! I'm froze now and I've got heating on and my duvet! Lol x

It's a good excuse but I'm gonna try not to use it too often. My hands are frozen. I want comfort food.

It's a good excuse but I'm gonna try not to use it too often. My hands are frozen. I want comfort food.

It is indeed!! I feel sick because I've ate so much :( why do we have these urges to eat so much god damn food!! I'm writing out my week plan! Lets hope I can stick to it lol x

I've booked for July 6th yikes best get a move on. I'm hoping this week at work is better than the last so I feel stronger to resist the urges

I've booked for July 6th yikes best get a move on. I'm hoping this week at work is better than the last so I feel stronger to resist the urges

You've still got enough time to look how you want to look :) I hope work is better for you aswell as if your having a good day we deffo resist food more :) x

Thinking possitive today!! I will and need to lose this god damn weight!! Possitive thoughts normally mean possitive day although Tuesdays at work are normally crazy!! So there's no time for eating extra. Normally work my pedometer well on a Tuesday :) x

Thinking possitive today!! I will and need to lose this god damn weight!! Possitive thoughts normally mean possitive day although Tuesdays at work are normally crazy!! So there's no time for eating extra. Normally work my pedometer well on a Tuesday :) x

Go you! Have a couple of 100% days and you'll feel loads better x

Go you! Have a couple of 100% days and you'll feel loads better x

Thank you Becky :) yeah that's my plan then hopefully won't be a bad weigh in on Saturday! Might be looking at the gym tonight, not sure when ill be joining yet though.
How's slimming world treating you? X

So far so good.... I've done it before so I can do it again. That's what I keep telling myself anyway x

Good glad it's going ok :) yeah that's what I say! I lost 5 stone before I definitely can again!
There's some donuts in the staff room at work and I've resisted so far...planning on resisting all day lol x

Good glad it's going ok :) yeah that's what I say! I lost 5 stone before I definitely can again!
There's some donuts in the staff room at work and I've resisted so far...planning on resisting all day lol x

Did you lose it on weight watchers? I know my journey wasnt an easy one before as I had two different weeks when I gained which was a huge surprise and 3 seperate weeks when I maintain which again were complete shocks yet I was sooooooooooo determined to get to target and I did!

Stay away from the donuts.... they wont make you slinky!! x

Back