Sarah's Journey into a bikini...

Glad you got your mint Rach sometimes I just chew the leaves ....great for indigestion and stomach problems.....hot water and mint leaves soothes the tummy!
Nice in fruit salads too......

Hope you have had a good day :):)

god no...i have been eating more and for my dinner tonight i had spicy chicken on brown bread with a big salad and lots of fruit and yoghurt for dessert...i appreicate all of your comments and sugggestions :D

no hun i havent but i will...i ate lasange tonight and even had a pudding so i have upped my calories a lot..will let you know how i do on wednesday morning :D

congrats on your amazing weight loss rach..i havent been posting on here so much recently because ive been feeling down and did not want that to rub off on everyone else..today is a new day though and i am feeling positive for my weigh in tomorrow.
today i have eaten
special k and skimmed milk (even though after today im going to eat fruit and yoghurt for my breakfast and see if that makes a difference)
ive just had an amazing tuna pasta salad with sweetcorn and im going to have a choccy yoghurt in a bit with a cup of tea
for dinner im making low fat spag bol with soya mince and brown pasta (not too much bc of my salad today) and fill up later with some more fruit =)))

i started the 30 day shred today and almost died =D day two tomorrow

Sarah that sounds great you have got your food well balanced :):)
When you feel low you can always come and chat on here better than been alone :):)

Yes the 30 day shred kills at 1st but it does get easier as your body changes ....you go for it girlie :):)

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

hey girls...doing really well lost another 2lb today so im chuffed =D started the 30 day shred yesterday and im suffering for it today :D
hope everyone has a fantastic day :D

great job sarah well done ...:):)

hey girls...sorry i havent disappeared =) i am so busy recently that i keep forgetting to update...last week on the pills this week and wondering whether to try it alone next week and see if it makes much difference!
im still keeping with the 30 day shred and have gone down a whole dress size in a month so im really chuffed =) how is everyone else?

Back