Sarah's Journey into a bikini...

ahaha its so strange..anyway my brown finger was lovely with some chicken and stuffing...dont have the energy tonight for any exercise so im gonna have a break..hows everyones day gone?

i would wait hun until you feel ready, there is no point to do some and then hurt yourself...thats what i think! i dont have energy at all tonight so i will do extra tomorrow (thats the plan anyway) =D

My day has gone well...horses all fed..dogs have had good walks...I am fed n watered and done Biggest loser this morning and 30 day shred tonight ...off to walk dogs last time and then bed lol.....

Hope you both feel well tomorrow but be careful when exercising with a n injury.....:):)

If you try some tomorrow Rach start off with 10 minutes and see how you feel...gently ease yourself into it !! :):)

I will lol...my back is good when i'm moving but when I relax and sit down boy do i know it...am wondering if its just a muscle i have found lol :):)

I know we all getting carried away with exercise who would of thought it lol !!

Enjoyed 30 day shred :):)

hey everyone....im still really struggling to lose weight =( scales havent moved since wednesday
im getting really fed up of feeling bloated...i dont know if im not losing much is because im not eating enough or im eating too much..im fed up =(

sarah dont get down hun!! My scales didnt budge all week either, i was getting really annoyed because i had stuck to it so well!! Do you talk to jessica on here? she is the same as you, always bloated!!

How many calories and how much fat a day are you having? Whats your fluid intake?

maybe i should start to count the calories..im bloated again and im still on my second period of the month already =(
today ive eaten
special k and skimmed milk (250 calories)
banana (100 calories)
another bowl of special k (250 calories)
rasberry yoghurt (100 calories)

all i drink is tea and water =(

Sarah hiya,
I have put a link at the bottom of page so you can see how you are mean't to be eating it is Xenical site

You still need to eat more you have only eaten 700 calories ...it is said that a woman shouldn't go below 1200 calories.....
Xenical won't work if there is no fat in foods......

How many calories can I have per day and still lose weight?
Half a kilogram (500g) of body fat contains about 3500 calories. Eating 500 to 1000 calories a day less than your usual intake should result in weight loss of 500g to 1kg per week. The minimum recommended daily level is 1200 calories for women and 1500 calories for men to ensure that the diet includes all necessary vitamins and minerals. However, this will vary for certain individuals.

Xenical - Nutrition and Activity Centre - Healthy Eating Tips

hope this helps.....mint is great if your bloated put it in in hot water .....I eat carbs and don't suffer with been bloated :):):)

You still need a substantial breakfast just maybe not have special k twice in one day!! Sometimes i have bran flakes with a banana other days i have rice cakes, i have been known to have a tin of spaghetti for breakfast too!!

I just got a mint plant in tesco today, only 95 cent, bargain!!

Back