Sarah's Journey into a bikini...

Goodluck Sarah for tomorrow :) I'm sure you will be fine :)

hey everyone...just weighed myself and (drumroll).........ive lost 2.5 lb so now I am (72.8kg) so im sooo chuffed! Im never hungry and i dont feel deprived so im soo happy...thank you for all of your support =)
definately motivated now for another week

rach i felt realyl heavy after eating more yesterday but its obviously working so im going to eat a lot more this week and see how it goes
have an amazing day :D

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Well Done Sarah great news.....

have a great day :)

thanks everyone...today i have eaten:

special k with skimmed milk and a choccy yoghurt
nectarine
2 rice crackers with 3 slices of chicken and stuffing
bowl of custard =)))))))))))))
banana
choccy yoghurt

for dinner im going to have sweet chilli chicken on half a brown bread finger with lettuce onion and sweet corn.

does this sound enough or should i have another bowl of custard?? i will do at least 30 mins of exercise tonight

i tried my luck again with a different doctor but she wont give me xenical either she just banging on about the same thing that there not effective in the long run what a pile of crock!!! i hate doctors they think they know everything!

Sounds great Sarah well done for upping your food !!!

Anika sorry to hear your Dr is not supportive of Xenical....I felt that an interrogation by Hitler (hope i don't offend anyone) might of been easier than seeing my Dr....what gets me they have the cheek to moan that we are overweight yet when we ask for help they make it soooo hard.....
Are you going to take alli or order Xenical online ???? :):)

im going to take your advice...im trying not to eat bread or many carbs this week and try and go for a lot of protein and see how i go..going to have custard and a brew now before i do my trampoline =(

booboocraig said:
Sounds great Sarah well done for upping your food !!!

Anika sorry to hear your Dr is not supportive of Xenical....I felt that an interrogation by Hitler (hope i don't offend anyone) might of been easier than seeing my Dr....what gets me they have the cheek to moan that we are overweight yet when we ask for help they make it soooo hard.....
Are you going to take alli or order Xenical online ???? :):)

im prob gonna get alli xenical is jus too expensive :-(

Normally when you get nearer to your goal it's harder so around the final stone Mark !!! I used alli and lost a stone in a month .....it's the same as xenical but 60mg instead of 120mg.......join the alli site and look at the recipes and get he alli diet plan book great recipes which calorie count for you and are tasty.......what I'm eating now I will happily eat for rest of my life.....hence it's not a diet but a life style change :):)

i feel the same craig...i have more energy now im eating better as well..
today ive eaten
special k and milk
extremely big chicken salad
banana
rasberry yoghurt
chocolate yoghurt and tonight im having a chicken and stuffing brown finger and a bowl of custard..will do my exercise whilst i watch eastenders as it goes faster :D

Back