Total Solution Sarah's journey - no food till Christmas!

DustQueen said:
Why do you weigh in in the evening? You really should do it in the am before any food or drink otherwise it will just fluctuate due to water etc.

I suppose because I started it on a Monday morning so I figure the eve before is just about 7 days.
But now I've written that, it sounds like absolute rubbish! I should weigh on Mon morning, shouldn't I?! Thanks Dust Queen!

Monday mornings are always a great day to weigh, but still 2lbs is still 2pm in the right direction. Well done so far, sounds like your head is in a really good place, I also did a md's trip today with son and hubby when we were held up in traffic jam on m1, but I felt fine, and even fed some of the nuggets to my 3 year old without stealing it! Hehe we must be strong x

Thanks Gemma - will def do Monday morning weigh-ins from now on, makes much more sense!
Well done on the md's thing - we CAN be strong when we want to! :)

scoops31 said:
I suppose because I started it on a Monday morning so I figure the eve before is just about 7 days.
But now I've written that, it sounds like absolute rubbish! I should weigh on Mon morning, shouldn't I?! Thanks Dust Queen!

Yes you should :) bet that will give you a nicer result too :)
I started Monday morning so have all my weigh ins Monday am before food or drink after a pee and butt naked ;)

Gemma79 said:
Monday mornings are always a great day to weigh, but still 2lbs is still 2pm in the right direction. Well done so far, sounds like your head is in a really good place, I also did a md's trip today with son and hubby when we were held up in traffic jam on m1, but I felt fine, and even fed some of the nuggets to my 3 year old without stealing it! Hehe we must be strong x

Good work :)

Ha ha - weighed myself this morning....starkers, after pee and before mahoosive long drink....and I've lost 4lbs. Now that's more like it!

On a more negative note, the whole b'day c*ke thing has been playing on my mind today....and I just blew it!
All c*ke gone, thank goodness, but the little devil inside me was so determined to eat something today; I had some food, bits n bobs that I can't mention on here, but suffice to say I'm pretty disappointed with myself :0(
The silly thing is that I know what a hard day it'll be tomorrow getting back into it again - d'oh!!!!!!!

scoops31 said:
Ha ha - weighed myself this morning....starkers, after pee and before mahoosive long drink....and I've lost 4lbs. Now that's more like it!

On a more negative note, the whole b'day c*ke thing has been playing on my mind today....and I just blew it!
All c*ke gone, thank goodness, but the little devil inside me was so determined to eat something today; I had some food, bits n bobs that I can't mention on here, but suffice to say I'm pretty disappointed with myself :0(
The silly thing is that I know what a hard day it'll be tomorrow getting back into it again - d'oh!!!!!!!

Yay for the loss and oh dear for the rest. Never mind tomorrow is a whole new day x

These things happen scoops - its more about what you do afterwards! in the past as soon as I went at all off the track I'd use it as an excuse to keep going! Draw a line under it and I'm sure you will have another great loss next week!
Good luck x

LastEverDiet said:
These things happen scoops - its more about what you do afterwards! in the past as soon as I went at all off the track I'd use it as an excuse to keep going! Draw a line under it and I'm sure you will have another great loss next week!
Good luck x

Thanks LED. I have drawn a line and, like you say, tomorrow is another day. I just need to be stronger and not let the voices in my head persuade me otherwise.
Still it's all good practice and hopefully if (when!) it happens again I can think about how disappointed I feel this evening and maybe I'll be stronger.
Thanks for your kind words of encouragement :)

DustQueen said:
Yay for the loss and oh dear for the rest. Never mind tomorrow is a whole new day x

Thanks! A good and a bad day but onwards I plod, undeterred! :)

Morning Scoop, how's it going?

LastEverDiet said:
Morning Scoop, how's it going?

Hi LED
Thanks, not very well as you ask. Still having my 3 packs per day, but can't seem to stop nibbling in-between!
Am hoping to have lost something this week but just don't know what's going wrong :-(
I'm fine when everything is normal & routine but as soon as routine is disrupted, I just lose the plot.
Goodness knows what'll happen in the school hols!
I've come to the conclusion I am just Queen of excuses.....I need to pull myself together :0/
Thanks for asking!
Sarah x

Hi Scoops
I'm a bit the same now I'm on my AAM week - now I know I'm allowed bits of food I just want to nibble all day! Looking forward to getting back onto TS and just hope I can get the mindset back!
Good luck getting back there too!
LED x

Hi LED

I think I may skip the AAM week because I dont need any extra temptation at the moment.
I do declare that today is the end of my nibbling! 3rd weigh-in tomorrow morning so think the disappointment may be the kick up the bum I need :)
Hope you have got your head around it all again this week LED!

Scoops x

scoops31 said:
Hi LED

I think I may skip the AAM week because I dont need any extra temptation at the moment.
I do declare that today is the end of my nibbling! 3rd weigh-in tomorrow morning so think the disappointment may be the kick up the bum I need :)
Hope you have got your head around it all again this week LED!

Scoops x

Hope the weigh in doesn't go too badly Sarah :) x

Back