Total Solution Sarah's journey - no food till Christmas!

Chazsucks said:
Hey scoops sounds like you are doing well so far :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you - so far so good!
Sarah x

Hey Scoops,
Yay, you've made it! Should be much easier from here on!
Sorry about your mum, hope she is out of hospital and on the mend soon
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
Hey Scoops,
Yay, you've made it! Should be much easier from here on!
Sorry about your mum, hope she is out of hospital and on the mend soon
LED x

Thanks LED. Mum has been diagnosed with Guilliame-Barre syndrome and is undergoing treatment now. It's been a stressy few days but my diet hasn't suffered as a result, so I am very pleased with myself :)
Lots more hospital visiting to do over the next week or so - thank goodness I have this extra energy now!

Finally found your thread Sarah :)

How are things going? I hope you are nicely settle into your plan now and I bet your really excited about tomorrow evening WI.

I am sorry to here about your mum, I hope she has a swift recovery :)

Well I will be on tomorrow night to see your result so GOOD LUCK!!!

Gareth :)

Hi Gareth - glad you found me :)

Things are good thank you. Day 6 today and I had a wobbly moment at tea-time. Was really hard making tea for everyone else, I SO wanted to pick at things BUT I didn't. So I just stropped around a bit like a spoilt child that had been denied something! Anyway, felt very sorry for myself for a while and then got over myself and had my soup.

In hindsight, I probably should have had my soup before preparing everyone else's dinner, but you live & learn.

Talking of soup, I officially hate Tomato & basil! Have tried it hot & cold but I just don't like it, so that's that. Will persevere with the other flavours...... :-/

I have a day-off the hospital visiting tomorrow as someone else is going, so it's going to be a r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g day (I hope!)
Thanks for your good wishes re; my Mum.
Now she's been diagnosed, she can be treated so we are awaiting an improvement in her condition and then she can plan her home-coming!

Am looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow eve - will be sure to post my results here!

Catch you tomorrow!
Sarah x

Hi Gareth - glad you found me :)

I just stropped around a bit like a spoilt child that had been denied something! Anyway, felt very sorry for myself

That is me this evening lol... kids had KFC and the smell was heavenly :( I have been moping around for an hour now but seeing your comment made me chuckle.

Well I will be on tomorrow evening for the result and enjoy your R&R :)

Good Luck

Gareth :party0049:

Hi Gareth

Glad it's just not me then! Had my 'soup' before cooking tea today - was fine then, not tempted by any of it.

Anyway...... Weighed myself this evening and I've lost......8lbs!!!!!!

Very chuffed (so excited, I nearly forgot to post it on here!)

Thanks for checking in!

Sarah x

Thats fantastic Sarah... Worth all the hard work :)

I am awaiting a bundle of soups to come from the postie and I am going to give them a whirl and if they are nice I'll mix them in to get me throught the WS week.

Again 8lb in one week... Result!!!

Thanks Gareth. Definitely worth all the hardwork!

Interested to hear what you think of the soups......:)

Bye for now
Sarah x

Hey Sarah
Just caught up on your diary :) Seems like you are off to a great start. Good luck hope all goes well x

Wow 8lbs, woohoo! Great start! :)

Hey Sarah
Just caught up on your diary :) Seems like you are off to a great start. Good luck hope all goes well x

Thanks so much DustQueen - still going strong!

Hi Sarah,
Hows it goingthis week, and has your excellent result spured you on?

Clockworx said:
Hi Sarah,
Hows it goingthis week, and has your excellent result spured you on?

Hi Gareth

Yes, it's going fine thanks - all just seems normal now, like you said :)

However, I have a big challenge this weekend.....gotta make my son a birthday cake (without so much as licking my fingers :-(
Then on Sunday, after his birthday party, we are taking him & some of his friends to McD's!!!!!!!!!! Will just have to sit there with a bar I guess. It's going to take a lot of willpower but I'll feel good if I can get through it!
So how's it all going with you - hit any problems at all?

Bye for now
Sarah x

Hi Sarah,
McDonalds and Cake in one week, I don't envy you lol.

I am glad everything is going well and feeling more like normal and I sure your will power will get you through it.

Well I come bringing signs of hope as this past few days my cravings and urges have near as damn it disappeared.

My soups arrived yestarday (tomato and basil) and I had it for tea which was amazing as it was so warm and tasted to me like a tomato and mascapone soup.. Result! :)

Good Luck

Just a quick update - have successfully negotiated the birthday cake making and icing without so much as a lick of the spoon :)
Tomorrow we have the trip to McD's and b'day cake eating to negotiate :-/

Cracking on, off to work soon xx

Well, I made it through the birthday celebrations & party of my youngest without a hitch - phew!
Have weighed myself this eve for my 2nd weigh-in, and I've only lost 2lbs ????
Is coming up to that TOTM so that's what I've put it down to.....Have to say I'm a little disappointed but it has not put me off!
Hoping for a bigger loss next week :)

scoops31 said:
Well, I made it through the birthday celebrations & party of my youngest without a hitch - phew!
Have weighed myself this eve for my 2nd weigh-in, and I've only lost 2lbs ????
Is coming up to that TOTM so that's what I've put it down to.....Have to say I'm a little disappointed but it has not put me off!
Hoping for a bigger loss next week :)

Why do you weigh in in the evening? You really should do it in the am before any food or drink otherwise it will just fluctuate due to water etc.

Back