Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

lol the alcohol always makes me do strange things and the next day i have my friends telling me i was being stupid.

I always dance, but I always have to have a lot of alcohol in me! But last night, I just went for it!

thats hilariouse "just went for it". i`m sure you had a better time for danceing

welcome back hun, its great you had fun, i had a good weekend.

hope you enjoy the rest of your day xx

Day is going well.

B: bagel and philly (191)
L: wrap with philly, ham and watercress, skips and a twister (459)

Not sure what to have for dinner yet but have about 550 cals to play with.

Exercise: 20 mins walking. 30mins dancing. 10mins calisthenics.

The dancing was the most vigourous dancing I have done in a while! It was using my Just Dance game for the Wii - but rather than follow the steps totally, I generally just moved more - squats and jumping and just extra movement in general rather than the usual moves! I sweat so much! Haha

Will be weighing in tomorrow and am not expecting too much, maybe even a put on, as I have had a few days off.

Dinner: wrap, cream cheese, ham, lots of salad, and 2 of the new dairylea blue cheese squares - very nice! Also had a EWW banoffee pot for pudding - lovely! (522)

Total for day is 1191.

Not really sure what I should be aiming for. I was doing 1200 but found I was only eating 900-1000. Then upped it to 1400 but ate about 1200. I ate about 1100 for a while but was working long shifts on my feet and found myself feeling very faint and having no energy.

I think maybe I will stick to something similar to today, about 1100-1200 for days like this, and then maybe 1400 for days that I am working.

Any ideas anyone?!

what you've suggested sounds great.
if your not working you can have less but you can make sure that when you work eat a bit more

B: none
L: wrap, cream cheese and ham with loadsa salad, some skips and a cheese triangle and a blue cheese square. and an ice lolly to finish (513)
D: not sure but have lots of cals to use

Exercise: did 30 mins very intensive exercise and 5 mins of leg raises, sit ups, press ups etc

I have changed scales to some better electronic ones. Sadly this means my weight has gone up! Dammit! Oh well, although it isn't nice to see, I am satisfied with the fact that it doesn;t change the fact that I have already lost 21lbs - it has just put me a little bit further behind than I already was. At least I now know my real weight.

Hiya, love your diary your doing well! but arent you concerned about eating so little calories? I feel ill if i dont eat much.

hope you feel better soon hun " the other stomach issue can be so daunting" have fun chillin out today, wish i could.

xx

Hope your feeling a bit better. Enjoy your day off CC and get straight back to it :) x

Back