Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Oh... I had some toast. No idea why, but I had peanut butter on it which is definitely not calorie friendly. I am also going out for lunch with my cousin - she is at uni now and I barely see her so couldn't say no, but I know there isn't really anything suitable for me where we are going. I don't think I have gone over 2000 the past few days, so hopefully I will at least stay the same, but ,no idea! Tuesday will tell!

Oh... I had some toast. No idea why, but I had peanut butter on it which is definitely not calorie friendly. I am also going out for lunch with my cousin - she is at uni now and I barely see her so couldn't say no, but I know there isn't really anything suitable for me where we are going. I don't think I have gone over 2000 the past few days, so hopefully I will at least stay the same, but ,no idea! Tuesday will tell!

peanut butter on brown toast with some jelly used to be my favourite food back in the days when i wanted to gain weight. hope you have fun out with your cousin, i'm sure the scales will love you on tuesday, you've got today and tomorrow to get back on track you wont really have a gain over 2000 i think your most like to STS which is better than gaining.

Sarah you are doing great.

As for a day off, just remember that you are on a health kick, rather than a diet. Dont stress about what is at the BBQ. Choose low fat (avoid sausages if you can) and try and have salad if it's there? Take some diet coke and say you had a big night out last night etc. If you think too much about the diet you may cave to temptation.

Lots of water and try and get in some exercise (balance is the key). Leading on from that there is nothing wrong with a weekly treat. Just remember its a treat (one meal or snack, or a couple of drinks) once a week or occasionally.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Bren
X

I have given up on today! I just was not in the mood for healthy eating.... disappointed with myself but will be good from tomorrow!

I'm waiting on exam results tomorrow, if I fail then I can't got to uni this year... and it is pretty likely that I have failed! So feeling stressed and not really surprised that I have caved!

I think I would have had a bad day sooner however, if it wasn't for the support on this site, so thanks guys! :)

Just decided to weigh myself to see what the damage from the last week has been - weighing in one day early. I can't believe it - I triple checked and even got off to make sure that the scales were set right - but I have gone from 235 to 223!!

That is 12lbs difference!! I can't believe it! So that makes a total weight loss so far of 19lbs in about 3 weeks!!

I really absolutely cannot believe it!

So, I started in the 17 stone bracket, and am now in to the 15 stone bracket - so, so pleased. Slightly worried it may be because TOTM is coming up or something and it will all go on next week but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I was wondering, is it true that the heavier you are, the more weight you will lose in the beginning compared to someone smaller?

Hi hun!

Sorry to hear that your not feeling to well :( but well done for getting up & going on the wii, definitely better than doing nothing and shows the committment you have!

Weigh in day tomorrow - eek im scared! Especially cos it has been time of the month! Just had a yummy bacon sandwhich for breakfast though! :)

Hope your okay xxx

Hi sarah, sorry to hear your feeling stressed, hope things are brighter for you,
well done on your loss thats amazing!!! and yes its true the bigger your are the more weight you will lose. chin up hun, keep drinking up your water and relax, everything will be ok. xx

well doe on your 12lb weightloss hun its amazing!:happy096:

Thanks everyone!

I had a good breakfast and dinner - came to about 450cals all in all. Just been out for a celebratory dinner with my Mum (I got in to uni!) and had tomato soup (there was no cream or yoghurt so it was very healthy!), white bread (not so healthy!), 3 onion rings and half a portion of chips with some mayo - no idea what this comes to, will get a rough idea from foodfocus later, but I can't imagine it will take me over 1500, so still a good day really considering!

OK.... food focus done for my meal. Takes me to just under 1500 for the day. Did 30 mins exercise today too, so really not too fussed about my meal out! I made healthier choices (soup with shared chips and onion rings) rather than lasagne and chips and garlic bread that I really wanted!

Meant to be having a chinese tomorrow but am goin to say no and will just have dinner before I go. Then watching a movie and having popcorn/sweets - I will try to avoid,but also don't like drawing attention to the fact that I am dieting!

Good day so far today!

Breakfast: WW bagel and cream cheese (180cal)
Snack: Choccie biscuit (87 cal)
Lunch: pitta bread, cream cheese, ham and salad (200cal) and skips (100)

So this takes me to roughly 550cals.

I am going to a friends for dinner and we are supposed to be getting a takeaway Chinese. I don't know what to do. I have also walked for an hour today so have burned some calories and think I would be OK to have the Chinese. However, I can just as easily have something before I go.

What do I do?!

Menu is looking good! if i were you i would have celebrated with something small and i would try and go for the healthiest option available. on the other hand if you wanted to be extra careful or you dont want to mess up your diet i would eat something healthy and filling before i go then have something light when your out so you dont feel left out.
hope you make the right choices and have fun

ps, i've never every tried cream cheese before,is it tasty and is their a low fat version i can try?

Back