Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

loveheart there is a weight watchers danish malted bread at 49 cals per slice,their very thing and small but so low in cals and it helps me out a lot!

ooo thankyou! im guna have to get one of those! :) hows ur day been Tamzy? xx

your welcome hun.

my day went really well yesterday, i had 2 meals because i messed up and had subway, its really gd that i can eat what i want in moderation.

how are you gettin on hun?

xx

Well i thought it was going really well but ive just had my weigh in and ive stayed the same! :( am really annoyed! I have only been doing calorie counting for 4 days and not a full week but i dont think thats an excuse! xx

don't worry hun, you will be alright, fingers crossed for next week, this happens to me alot even when i give it more than 100%.

Hey Loveheart I didn't realise you were only counting 4 days - you can still have a loss in your first 7 days, I used to weigh myself almost every day and could often lose a lb in a day and then STS for 3 or 4 days and then lose another lb. But now I strictly only weight myself once every 7 days - don't be a scales slave! :)

i have to admit, i'm a scale slave, and for the 1st time in one year i havent weighed myself and that was this morning, i'm so proud of myself because its so hard for me not to step on the scales 5-6 times a day or even more!!

I do the same! And I am dreading my next weigh in as I lost 12lbs before and wouldn't be surprisd if I have put on or STS just because that was such a huge amount!

I had yog for brekkie this morning, and a WW bar for a snack.

Decided to give my new DVD a go - the warm up is hard work! My feet started realy hurting and I stopped after 10 mins - I am wearing walking trainers - probs not the best idea!

I am working a 6 hour shift tonight though so will have that as my main exercise.

I do the same! And I am dreading my next weigh in as I lost 12lbs before and wouldn't be surprisd if I have put on or STS just because that was such a huge amount!

I had yog for brekkie this morning, and a WW bar for a snack.

Decided to give my new DVD a go - the warm up is hard work! My feet started realy hurting and I stopped after 10 mins - I am wearing walking trainers - probs not the best idea!

I am working a 6 hour shift tonight though so will have that as my main exercise.

sounds like you've got it all planned out,

scale hopping is a lot if peoples bad habits, i put myself at the top of the list!

trust me 10 mins working out to the dvd would've been enough for me, i'm not that fit anymore, i managed 35 mins brisk walking while pushing my 3 and a half month old neice, it was really nice and i even ran over a very steep hill lol.

sarah i'm sure you'll have a gd loss even a pound because by reading your daily menu's you've not been naughty or anything and even if you STS thats a bonus, its better than gaining, but whatever the outcome "you did your best"
as for weigh in on monday, i'm not looking forward and i dont no why.

sarah, what type of yugort do you eat? im trying to find the ones that are really low in cals.

hope you have a lovely day, its so nice outside

xx

The WieghtWatchers 'dessert style' yoghurts are really delicious! The Strawberry Tart & Raspberry Tart ones & the Toffe Apple one taste just like Strawberry/Raspberry/Apple crumble, respectively. But all the WW range yogs are pretty tasty and about 50-60 cals each.

I also like Muller light vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkes, 85 cals for +50% the size of a WW pot.

So, I have just been a bit sneaky and weighed in!

I weighed myself last Friday at 16st8lb. I then had a weigh in on the Monday and had, somehow, lost another 9lbs... taking me to 15st13lb - didnt really make sense but it was what the scales said!

I weighed myself today (a week on from the weight I thought a should have been... not my new crazy weight!!) and I am now 16st5lb. Obviously, this looks like I have put on 7lb in 4 days!!

I am not sure what happened to make it seem like I had lost so much, and why it has now gone back up, but I am writing of the weird weight loss and will try to just weigh in on Fridays and will take the higher weight as it seems more normal.

It is my TOTM, so I feel much heavier at the moment, but all in all... in a week I have lost 3lbs - very pleased with this!!

Not sure what happened with the odd weigh in but I think it makes more sense to take a more normal weight loss.

3lbs is a brilliant weekly loss, well done!

Hmm, does sound a bit like your scales might be on the fritz. Are you near a branch of Boots? Most of them have a weighing machine that will also work out stuff like BMI and % body fat, and they are frequently serviced & re-calibrated, it might be worth getting an accurate reading from one and then working from that...

i agree sarah, your doing well just keep at it, sometimes you can blames ToTm aswell, for me i gain about 6lbs when its totm and i literally feel as if i'm 6 months pregant aswell, give it another week at it will all fly off.

The WieghtWatchers 'dessert style' yoghurts are really delicious! The Strawberry Tart & Raspberry Tart ones & the Toffe Apple one taste just like Strawberry/Raspberry/Apple crumble, respectively. But all the WW range yogs are pretty tasty and about 50-60 cals each.

I also like Muller light vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkes, 85 cals for +50% the size of a WW pot.

i've never had any of these, they all sound so delicious!! will pop to morrisons tomorrow and get a whole lot of them because the calorie contents are so low. i'm eating muller lights at the moment, really yummy! especially the one with the layer of cherry and dark choc sprinkles, when i eat it i feel as if i'm being naughty but i'm actually being a good girl:)

I didn't realise totm changed your weight?! im due on now i wonder if thats why i havent lost anything?? I will tell myself that to make myself feel better hahaha! :) xx

Back