Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

If you're a fan of pizza, try having the pizza express ones that you can buy from supermarkets! The sloppy guiseppy one that i love (spicy beef, onion and peppers) is only 612cal! Its soooooo nice!!! :)

Think I am doing OK :)

Have been drinking a lot, but have mainly been sensible with my drink choices, and have done lots of walking, and am eating sensibly.

Bought some scales and assuming they are the same reading as my home scales, I have stayed the same - although I weighed again today after 2 days and I have lost 2lb... not sure if this is right or not.

However, I am just going to do official weigh ins at home.

Sarah, you are doing so well!! Its going to hard but once you've found a balance, and you will, between uni/life and food i am sure you will continue to lose.

x

Well done!! You're doing brilliant!! I think id be terrible doing uni life again....so much drink and takeaway temptations but you seem to be coping really well!! Congrats!! :D

You'll be in the 100's in no time. Keep up the good work. Wish i hadn't gone mad when i was at uni

Sarah, great result hun. See you can and are doing this weightloss thing.... at uni too!

Keep it up and just go healthy choices.

Bren
X

Ahhhh I am missing this forum so much! I have come home for the weekend, but at uni my laptop has broken to I am struggling to get online!

Just weighed myself using my Dad's awesome scales which I am doing official weigh ins from and I am now 203lbs - that means I have lost 3lbs since starting uni 3 weeks ago. I am so pleased with myself as I have drunk an awful lot, and I have eaten badly about 40% of the time, so well chuffed :D

Will catch up with all threads when I get a chance xx

Well done, it must be so hard when you're out with new friends and have such a great social life. Keep enjoying yourself and being sensible. You are doing so well and will be grateful in the long run :)

Last edited:
Congrats sarah!! good to hear from you! keep up he good work xx

Well done Sarah!! :D your enjoyin yourself & still loosing, bonus! ;)
keep it up x

Since I have started uni I have found it hard to find the time to get on the internet, added to the fact that my laptop is slowly breaking, it means I haven't been using foodfocus or minimins much, and I really miss it. It also means I havent been strictly calorie counting, but I am so glad that I have managed to lose 3lbs in 3 weeks, considering I have had alcohol most days (urgh my body is hating me!!).

I will try to keep a diary on here still, but its not going to be strict and I just dont have time for foodfocus.

B: 2 slcies of toast with marmite (240)
L: wrap, skips and twister (449)
D: soup, 2 slices bread (350)

Total: just over 1000

That is what I have been having most days, and if I have a late lecture then I dont have breakfast so I am varying between 700-1100 each day on food. Adding the alcohol in makes it higher, but I have stuck to vodka pretty much all the time so that is not so bad.

Seems to be working so far!

Keep up the good work and have fun at uni! :)
Just curious, what are you studying at uni?

I'm studying Primary Teaching and ICT.

Danced loads last night... nice bit of exercise! Doesn't help that I drank loads for the third night in a row though! Night in tonight I think, but out on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon!!!!!

B: none
L: wrap, skips, beetroot, bit of mayo

Cals is roughly 370 so plenty left for today but will have a small dinner to try to counteract all the rubbish I ate and drank yesterday!

Sounds like your having a ball and being sensible, keep it up :)

Right! I finally have the internet back full time so hopefully will be bak on here more!

This last week has been bad foodwise.... just been having what I want which is really silly! The boys I live with always want to cook for us so there have been lots of late night sausage and egg sandwiches!

Back on track today. Have already logged what I intend to have on foodfocus today and that comes to about 750ish. I have realised it is impossible for me to have any chocolate biscuits or similar in the place or I WILL eat them all!!

I only need to lose 4lbs and I am in the 100s. I have my Oz trip coming up, and I also want to do a parachute jump next year which you need to be under 15 stone for. I am 14.7 stone, so would be OK for it, but would love to be a lot less!

Back