Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

sounds like u had a great day foodwise hun. your lunch sounds lovely and filling, dont think about what you see on the scales, its probably your body adjusting to the calorie change, give it another week or two and you'll see the changes.

chin up hun

hope u had a good day xx

Don't worry... I am still really happy with my losses! I just don't understand how my weight fluctuates by so much!! Strange!

Will have a similar day today food wise, and will be working a 6 hour shift tonight.

Tomorrow I am planning on drinking... first time in 3 weeks! I'll be doing a 7.5 hour shift, and then going out so won't have too much time to eat. Hopefully the fact that I haven't had a drink in 3 weeks will get me tipsy quicker!!

Don't worry... I am still really happy with my losses! I just don't understand how my weight fluctuates by so much!! Strange!

Will have a similar day today food wise, and will be working a 6 hour shift tonight.

Tomorrow I am planning on drinking... first time in 3 weeks! I'll be doing a 7.5 hour shift, and then going out so won't have too much time to eat. Hopefully the fact that I haven't had a drink in 3 weeks will get me tipsy quicker!!

lol i'm sure you'll get tipsy really quick. its good that your positive about your weight loss, i need to start being positive and happy with my results.

as for me i need to be a really good girl this week as its my birthday next sunday and i will be treated by a lot of people over the whole weekend so its a must that i have to stuck to this eating plan.

hope you have fun on your night out tomorrow though, you do deserve it, i no i say that a lot but its true as far as i'm seeing.
xx

yea lol, birthdays are my perfect excuse, especially as its my 21st( the important one) and i think its ok to do whatever you want to your birthday and it only comes once a year.

well on my b day weekend my friends are taking me out on the 7th, then after that my bf is taking me away on the weekend so i'm looking forward to that.

hopefully i dont over endulge lol as its highly possible with me! but i will get back on track after that though xx

Ahh well I hope you have a lovely time!

Tonight I was on track... came home from work, starving and made myself a bowl of cereal. A huge bowl - far too much but I just needed something filling and quick! Whoops.... ended up having 1600 cals today -not majorly over, I think as long as it is under 2000 then it cant actually be too bad, but still... should have been better!

Said no to the free pizza/chips/fish/pies etc at work whilst everyone else pigged out... so it could have been worse!

well done on you for resisting all those lovely foods, i no i would've been tempted and probably would've said yes to everything.

its so easy for me to eat a whole box of cereal in less than a day, but atleast you didnt go past 2000 which is fine, plus you've been on your feet at work for a good few hours so i'm sure you burnt off quite a bit of cals.

well lastnight i went to a concert at the church and when i came home about 12am i was starving because i hadnt eaten since 5pm and it was only a small amount of food i had been eating in that day so i went to the kitchen and couldn't stop eating, i ate a peanut butter sandwich and was still hungry so i grabbed the special k box and had a huge portion that i would estimate about 500cal lol, then i had 2 tsp of peanut butter then went to bed feeling overly stuffed and guilty but i did hit the 2000cal bracket, could've been worse haha.

i'm going to be home today so i dont have to worry about overeating.

sorry for rambling, i just feel so guilty.

hope you have a lovely day hun.

What a good night!

I ate badly yesterday. I had toast for brekkie, and then had a huge lunch at work. Lasagne and chips - although not many chips and only about half the lasagne - maybe my stomach has shrunk?! Then some Haribo and choccie with the alcohol that I was drinking with my friends!

Didn't go to a club so didn't do any dancing whcih I thought would help to burn a bit off! The queue was huge so we went to a pub that my friend works in and he gave us LOTS of free alcohol and crisps and we had a little lockin! ... so although it was so much fun, I ate/drank far too much!

I was worried that I would get up today and fall off the wagon properly and just stuff my face as I am slightly hungover.... however, I made a huge effort to do some exercise! 45 mins - dancing and stepping.

Just had lunch, no breakfast. Had two fried eggs on a bagel with cheese spread - very nice for 350cals.

I will be fne today and tomorrow but think I am having a work meal on Wednesday night - there are no healthy options! I see everything get cooked and it is all pretty calorific!! Also supposed to be going for a meal with my brothers - one is going travelling for a year - so we are going for an all you can eat buffet!

So, not sure how this week is going to go weight wise!!

Me again...! I have edited my goal weight to be 180lbs. This is 12stone 8lbs and will take me to "overweight" rather than obese! I was thinking that a target like that would be a good one to aim for, and then when I hit that one (which I will!!) then I will set a new one - to get in to the "normal" BMI range! Can't believe I actually still have to lose 44lbs just to be considered overweight!!

Hey sarah, just read through bits of your journal, your doing fab keep it up! mmmm pasty *drool* lol...thats the good thing will calorie counting, you can have what you like and can adjust the rest of your day to more healthy foods to compensate ;) know what you mean I still have a loooong way to go and it feels daunting but we will get there eventually :)

Yes, but just a drop in the ocean unfortunally lol! most people who lose 3.5 stones look loads different but no one has noticed...but I can only just start to feel it never mind I will one day :)

I see your well and truely hooked on the bubbles too :p
Reading your entries has got me wanting bagels and pitta bread as well - will have to pick some up soon!

Just wanted to point out too that 180lbs is 12 stone 12 lbs (or 12.8 stone). I confused myself with all that ages ago, so use this conversion chart now :) = Weight Conversion Chart

Back