Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

B: none
S: Refresher ice lolly
L: pitta bread, melba toast, tzataki, cream cheese, salad cheese, salad and a Rocky biscuit.
D: Not sure.... have 700 cals to play with!

Exercise: 36mins on the Wii - Just Dance.

I am really enjoying Just Dance - it doesn't feel like I am exercising as it is so fun, but I am really working up a sweat. Will try to do an exercise DVD tomorrow instead though as I don't feel I am working my legs enough doing the Just Dance. However, I am planning on going for a 40 minute walk on my lunch break, along the beach, and so I may let myself off doing a DVD!

How is everyone's day going?

A walk along the beach, how lovely! I'm so jealous. I go for lunchtime walks but I have to walk around Liverpool city centre which is... not so lovely. :rolleyes: But when the weather's nice like this it makes up for it.

Dinner: rice, fish fingers and salad with a bit of cream cheese.

Still have just over 200 cals left. May have an ice lolly and a Rocky biscuit later.

I have been walking around in my lovely new Reebok Easytones... needed a different size so got them today. They are lush! Going to try to wear them as much as I can to see what a difference they can make.

Dinner: rice, fish fingers and salad with a bit of cream cheese.

Still have just over 200 cals left. May have an ice lolly and a Rocky biscuit later.

I have been walking around in my lovely new Reebok Easytones... needed a different size so got them today. They are lush! Going to try to wear them as much as I can to see what a difference they can make.
sounds like your enjoying yourself hun, how are u today?

thats good you had a nice day, its great to feel energetic.

i messed up today after beating myself up about the 1lb loss... fresh start for me tomorrow!

B: coco pops and milk (178)
L: two slices of Nimble bread, 20g of onion and herb light cheese spread and 2 slices of ham, and a packet of skips (244)
D: not sure yet!

I have gone and treated myself to another Galaxy Bubbles bar for later! I keep having lots of cals left at the end of the night so I may as well use them on something scrummy!

Exercise: have done 20 mins walking but need to do some proper exercise - will do a DVD later

xx

S: 2 breadsticks
D: two slices of bread, a little butter, a little marmite, half a can of spaghetti
S: I have Galaxy Bubbles!! I bought two bars - one for later in the week, but I still have 400 cals left for today... so may have two! Is that bad?!

Exrcise: Just did 60 mins on the Wii Fit - 30 mins step and the other 30 mins doing running, boxing, step and hula hooping!

hey hun!

i think it would be ok to have one of the chocolates but exceeding one would probably be a threat to your weightloss although your still within your calorie limits, i'm thinking the fat content alone would stall you from losing enough, but thats just my own experience it might not happen to you.

if i was in your shoes i'd have one as a treat and use up my other 200 calories on something more healthier like some fruits or something like that, but if you do fancy both i dont see anything wrong with that.

hope that helps xx

B: WW bagel with 10g butter spread (198)
S: Tesco Light Choices cereal bar (98)
L: Wholemeal pitta bread filled with 30g onion & herb cream cheese, 3 pieces of ham and lots of salad, A packet of crisps and a mini Milky Way. (396)
D: WW bagel, 10g butter spread, half a can of spaghetti and a mini Twister (359)

Exercise: will do a DVD later

Last edited:
lol i remember when i was skipping in the kitchen and after the 3rd day the neighbours started complaining, i didnt no i was disturbing them, but i just couldnt be asked to go to the garden, so i stopped skipping altogether.

I gave in and weighed myself..... 16stone! That means in 6 days I have lost 5lbs.... brill!

well done that s brilliant hun! you've done ACE since you've started, aint it great that you treat yourself to lucious chocolate all in moderation and still lose? your an inspiration to us calorie counters!!

hope your day goes well xx

B: bagel, spread (198)
L: pita bread, melba toast, philly, salad cheese, ham, skips, twister (515)
D: skips, cereal bar (184)
Snack: choc bar (169)
Exercise: 30 mins on Just Dance. 5 hours waitressing

Very snacky day - nothing particularly nutritious but I always struggle on days that I am working as I don't have time for a proper dinner.

I just weighed myself again... a habit I need to get out of! But, what I really don't understand.... I weighed in at 6lbs less than I did yesterday. I know that weight fluctuates throughout the day - but this is usually only by 2/3 lbs... not 6!! It has done this before... I dropped 12lbs in a week - but the next day, this then went back up and I had only lost 3.

Anyone have any ideas why?!

Back