Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

B: bagel
S: cereal bar
L: wrap, skips, choccie

Got 620 cals left for dinner.

Going out tonight and will be drinking. I have bought some gin (50 cals per 25ml) and will be having this at home before I go out and then either that or vodka when I get out. Am sure I will go over 1400 but should be able to stay under 2000 which is fine for me as I have walked quite a bit today and will be dancing loads later!

Great to know the cals in Gin - I had been wondering as I'm going out on Fri and have not been drinking since I started WW. Hope you have a great night out!

So after my lunch yesterday, I went slightly off track. I think I got it in to my head that I would be messing up the day by drinking and so I might as well eat badly too... how stupid!

So, my intentions to have gin went out of the window, and I had malibu, cherry brandy, lots of shots... all high cal drinks. Danced for a bit, not long enough to have any effect!

I was in the loos and saw my cousin so went to have a chat to her, I was just about to push forward to I was against the sink as a space had come free, when two girls passed behind me and said "well, its a good job we are slim".

I didn't realise what they had said until they walked out and I had reprocessed it.... slow reactions! But, OH, have bloody horrible!

I could see my cousin looking at me feeling sorry for me (she is about a size 6-8) and I just pretended I didn't hear it, but I really felt like crying.

Why do some people feel the need to be like that?!

I really wanted to shout that I had lost 1 stone 9lbs!! Haha, clearly hasn't made much different though :(

Aww hun *hugs* some people are bloody well nasty!!! I have felt like that before like when people stare sometimes I am wondering if they are looking at my weight and I feel like shouting 'I have lost almost 4 stones!' ignorant idiots! try not to let it get you down, you will have the last laugh when your slim & gorgeous :)

Aww Sarah that's horrible! I don't understand how some people can be so nasty!

Hope you're feeling a little better by now. Just think about going back in a few months when you're that bit slimmer looking and feeling fab- you'll show them up then!

Edited to add: Not that I think you didn't look fab last night, but that you'll look even better when you feel it too! I hope you know what I mean!!!

I know what you mean don't worry!

I actually felt quite confident too so it was hard to be knocked like that. I guess it motivates though doesn't it.

If I was on m own it would have still been bad, but it is the second time my size 6 (who eats all the junk in the world!!!) cousin has heard someone say something about me in the past 2 months, and I could just see her pity for me - lol.

Awww, she probably felt horrible for you too, wishing she could have stopped it somehow! She won't have pitied you in the way I think you felt though.

Hi - Im Lianne.

Those girls sound horrible! Don't let them get you down, being skinny like them does not = being beautifull like how you sound.
Keep up the good work, you're doing so well!

Thank you :)

Today has been good - proud of myself!

Usual day foodwise, ate about 1200. Had so many chances to eat badly though!

Woke up with a hangover - avoided the stodgy food I wanted!
Went to a birthday party - said no to nibbles and cake. Was also told by 3 people at the party that I looked like I had lost weight!
Then went to cinema and avoided all the food that everyone else got!

However, tomorrow I am having a "friend" round! ;)

He has offered to get us a takeaway but I have said no, I could cook. But he said he isn't too fussed about a big meal so we think we might get some nibbly bits - what could I get?! I want things that are healthy!

I don't like people knowing I'm on a diet, somehow think it draws attention to my weight.... even though my size is attention enough lol.

So, I might even have a wrap or something before he comes, and then just act like I don't want to eat much - lol, is that really silly?!

theirs a lot of ignorant people out their, such a good thing that you are a nice person hun.
x

New on the forum, have just read your entire blog-congratulations on your success so far. You are a real inspiration!

I think the eating something prior is a good idea but only if you can resist what you put on for your date(?). The difficulty I would find with this situation, is finding a good balance of healthy and tasty. See I'd want to impress the guy (or gal) buy making tasty tit bits and not just a load of rabbit food. mmmm I think I'd go for an antipasta spread - meats and olives etc home made humus(can be made low cal). strawberries and cream for dessert (exchanging your cream for a low cal fromage frais without him suspecting a thing).

In my opinion all delicious and fairly low cal.

Aww thanks minusfour, that means a lot!

Thanks Lianiosso! It is kind of a date... nothing serious though! He said he would pick up some bits and pieces and eventually we both agreed that we weren't actually too bothered! I think he may bring a few snacky bits but I we are going to have something to eat before he comes over and will just watch a couple of films.

Will prob have some alcohol but I'll stick to low cal gin.

Eaten well today so far, have 500 cals left to take me to about 1400, but I won't feel bad if I do go over that - as long as I stay under 1700 I think.

Tomorrow I should be fine foodwise, and will fit some exercise in too.

Sunday may well be a nightmare! I am going to a party where there will be a BBQ - although I think I can avoid that, there will be major drinking going on! It is the official leaving night for my brother and my best mate (and 2 others) who are going to live in Oz for a year, so I will be drinking! Also it is another friends birthday so we will be on cocktails - sugar!!

I am going to weigh in on Sunday morning, just to see how well I have done before I drink and ruin it! :)

So had fun last night :) Didn't have as much food as I thought I would have, but had some alcohol. Think my cals would have come to about 2000 altogether which I don't think is too bad considering.

Today I have had a bagel so far.

I have so much college work at the moment that sadly that is going t have to take first place so I am not going to set any time for exercise today. I am working 12 hours days from Thursday til Monday though so that will probably be my exercise for the week!!

I bought a new dress yesterday - it is a black lace one and a size 16. The fabric is slightly stretchy, but the area around the shoulders/arms/back is lae and not stretchy so was very pleased that I fit in to a 16 in that area!!!

Bet its a great feeling to fit into a size 16! cant wait till im a 16 x

Back