Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

I weighed in today and have lost 3.5 lbs since I last weighed in - which was Wednesday! Well pleased with that! Back on track!

That means I have now lost over 2 stone, over 10% of my body weightand am on my way...! :)

Nightmare day at work yesterday - another 10 hour shift, all on my feet, mainly walking around manically.

I have a 9.5 hour shift today, tomorrow and Monday too :(

well done hun thats great x

Woohoo, Well done Sarah, 2 stone gone forever :)

Your work shifts sounds so difficult, but just think how much walking you must do in a shift!

Best of Luck.

Carol x

I really want to buy a pedometer so I can see how much walking I do at work! If I do a 10 hour shift as I have done today, I sit down for 30 mins on my break, and maybe stand still for about 30mins altogether, the rest I am moving, whether it is serving tables, cleaning or washing up... always moving. I used a calculator and it seems I am burning over 1000 cals!!

Hi Sarah,
I was catching up with your last few days, and just about to suggest you start using a pedometer ! Great minds!
Where in Oz is your brother? (I'm in the south east) You will have to go to the end of summer sales in the UK and get yourself a skinny summer wardrobe at cut rate prices before your trip. What is your brother doing here, and is he ok so far?
I reckon it's a great idea you visiting whilst he is here, someone to show you around/ stay with. I can't wait to hear about your plans nearer to the date. Imagine your brothers face when he picks you up at the airport!
Keep up the good work, you are doing a fantastic job~

Losing 2 stone is AMAZING! I'm excited at the prospect of even losing half a stone, cannot imagine losing a stone let alone two! You're doing so well xx

ah well done sarah, your doing great! u must really be feeling and seeing the benefits now.

keep it up xx

I feel I am struggling at the moment. After my great 3.5lbs weight loss, I just seem to be going of track.

I worked 45 hours Since Thursday doing waitressing - most of that 45 hours was spent running around, and so I did lots of exercise but I am absolutely exhausted. My boss wants me on 70 hour weeks in the Summer - not sure if it is physically possible for me!!

For the last two nights I have got in from work after eating so well and thn just pigged out for no reason at all. Really annoyed myself.

Today I am determined to eat well. I am going out tomorrow night though so will try to stick to clear spirits.

Your weight is still moving in the right direction though, you're doing a great job with it :) Working those long shifts must be exhausting, I'm not surprised you wanted to eat a lot, and your body probably needed it some extra calories. Don't be put off, today is a new day :)

I've just read through ur diary and ur doing so well! Hope I do as well as you! good luck with it although Im sure u dont need it!

xxx

Your still doing so well sarah :) your body will obviously need more calories than the average person cos your rushing around on your feet all day..dont be too harsh on yourself and keep going x

Oh well done, isn't that the best feeling? :)

Are you being hard on yourself! Just lay off will ya, you are doing an amazing job! Working that many hours you probably do need a few extra calories, I don't think your will power is lacking, more you body telling you something. I think anything under 1200 cals is what your body needs to stay alive- in the short term it's ok to keep your cals down so low, but when you are doing hours and hours of work you probably do need more.

Sarah, have you read your diary from the start? When I read it all, I thought I could see some pretty significant changes in you, and how you were travelling. (Not pounds lost, more significant changes!)

Ahhh thanks :)

Minusfour - I will read it from the beginning (when I have time! hahaha) that sounds like a good idea!

Not had anything yet today.

Lunch will be a wrap and skips. Dinner will be something similar probably. Then a 5 hour waitressing shift and then out on the town! Lots of alcohol - will attempt to just have clear spirits - and lots of dancing!

I agree with minusfour, you should make time to go back and read your diary from the start. I haven't been at this very long, and have found your diary really inspiring! You should be really proud of yourself, you've made some fantastic changes! Well done!
Have a great night tonight :)

Back