Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

:( what did you do? today is a new day x

I'm back!

Bad few days! Just wasn't in the right mood for dieting, but I am back and determined again now!

Today:

B: none
L: bag of Burts crisps (205) - would have had something more substantial! We went out for Dad's birthday and went for lunch but they stopped serving food so this was the only option!!
D: not sure what to have. Need to have something before I head to work.

Tonight I am waitressing for 5 hours. I have been invited out for drinks by a guy I was dating a couple of months ago. I'm not sure whether I am interested in him again like "that", but it will be nice to see him anyway, and his other friend also as me and him go wayyyy back! So, I may have a couple of drinks, but certainly won't get drunk!

Well done Sarah... looks like yr in the zone! xx

B: 0
L: 455
S: 55
D: not sure yet

Had my usual wrap for lunch, really enjoy that, and some Skips as they are low cals. Also had two biscuits afterwards.

Then had 2 party rings for a snack. In quite a snacky mood and there is lots in the house. I am trying to write essays and so I just fancied nibbling! The party rings were 2 for 55cals though so I thought that was quite good.

Not sure what to have for dinner. I have 700 cals though so will have something nice.

Back