Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Well done Sarah... what a fab feeling. x

So, I am going to start to log everything a bit better than I have been doing. Going in to detail!

I know my diet isn't particularly balanced but at the moment I am just focussing on losing weight - I haven't reached a plateau yet and I am still losing so until I reach a point where I think I need to have a look at my diet it will stay as it is. When I reach that point though, I know I am going to need to add more fruit and veg to my diet, and sort out the portions of carbs/protein etc I have.

Breakfast: nothing. - 0
Lunch: Tesco Healthy Living seeded wrap (167), 40g Philadelphia Light with Chives (62), 4 slices of wafer thin ham (40), handful of Rocket (I don't count salad). A packet of skips (89) - Total lunch - 358

What a thrill to almost get into those trousers! You'll be wearing them comfortably in no time. I'm glad to hear you're back on track, and well done at losing another 1lb. I'm envious!

Snack: Refresher ice lolly (47) - Total snacks - 47
Dinner: the same as lunch... not very inspired! Tesco Healthy Living seeded wrap, 40g Philadelphia Light with Chives, 4 slices of wafer thin ham (269), packet of Skips (89), Weight Watchers chocolate dessert (145) - Total for dinner - 503

Total for day: 908

Bit low... think I should have something else a bit later. I have my driving test on Friday so will be going out for quite a long drive tonight, so may have something when I get in.

Well done today hun. Like you said, calories are a bit low today, but I'm sure it will even out over the week :)

Good Luck with your driving test on Friday. Is it your first attempt?

xx

Great calorie intake yesterday, well done you :)

I think it's better to be slightly confident for your driving test rather than nervous, that way you'll be more relaxed, and won't make silly little mistakes, that all add up!

Have a good day xx

B: none
L: Tesco Healthy Living seeded wrap (167), 40g Philadelphia Light with Chives (62), wafer thin honey roasted ham (40), packet of skips (89), Refresher ice lolly (47) - 405
D: Tesco Healthy Living seeded wrap (167), 40g Philadelphia Light with Chives (62), wafer thin honey roasted ham (40), packet of skips (89), Refresher ice lolly (47) - 405

Didn't have time for breakfast this morning. Went for a 20 minute walk - better than nothing! Lunch was the same as I always have, and I will have the same for dinner as I am working and this is the easiest thing to have. Work will be 5 hours waitressing which I count with exercise as I work very, very hard!!

Total of 810 calories for today... not very good is it!!? Not sure what to have, so I may have something extra with my dinner, or maybe something after work. Might treat myself to a packet of Malteasers or something.

As you may have noticed, I don't have a display picture for my profile... it is because I don't particularly want people to know I am on here..... so much can be seen on the internet and I wouldn't want anyone I knew to find my diary on here and read what I say... it's quite personal!

So, I am taking the brave step of uploading some photos.... (no face!) as I thought it would be good to show what I look like, and then I will add new photos maybe every month, or every time I reach a goal, and others can say if they have seen a difference?

Ahhhhh here goes...

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 44
Well done Sarah. Your really brave for putting the photos on here. It is a good incentive to look at the changes etc over the months when you see how your body changes as you can't always see it when you look in the mirror every day. Your half way to getting to your goal now and you are doing so well.

x

Good idea about the pics sarah! i bet you look loads different already from when you first started! you have a really nice body shape, i bet once you get to goal you'll have a body like a model! :)

good luck! xxx

Good luck for your driving test tomorrow Sarah, and well done for putting the photos on, they will be a great record of your changing shape. Keep up the good work x

sarah hun you look great, its very brave of you to put a pic of yourself on here. by looking at your pic i can sense that you've been really trying. keep it up xx

B: none
L: half an egg mayo roll and a kit kat chunky - estimating 320 for the half roll and the kit kat was 283 - total is 603
D: going driving ready for my test tomorrow!! So me and Mum are going to have some sort of bar snack - I'm predicting chips and onion rings! Whatever I have, I have had 603 today so as long as I am under 1800 I will be happy - so I have 1200 to have for dinner... think I'll be OK!

So I had a lush dinner in the end... yum yum yum! Me and my Mum shared a sharing platter and a bowl of chips. The platter had a whole (small) baked Camembert, a few onion rings, a couple of small sausages, some duck liver pate, chunky toast and crispy mushrooms. So I ate quite a lot and then we shared a pudding too - an Orange and Passionfruit Tart with Creme Fresh and a Passionfruit Sauce... ahhhhh lovely!

So, I probably ate quite a few cals but I still think I'm under the 2000.

Back