Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Oh thats fab sarah!! well done for fitting in those fruits and veg! :D great stuff x

I have a party to go to today - it is a big one, and is a catered one, so there is a big free bar and will be lots of people wandering around handing out canapes. I never go overboard on the food at this party as I am too busy chatting, but the free bar is generally beer or wine, and so I know that is higher calorie... lets hope I manage to cope well.

I will be wearing a size 16 skirt and a size 14 top - very pleased with that! :D

Went to my party last night - was really fun but I drank loads and had about 10 canapes.

Today has been good. No breakfast, a wrap and skips for lunch and then I played on the bach for ages with my family - frisbee, volleyball, etc so was very active. Just had an ice lolly as I'm slightly burnt!

I had lunch before I got to the beach but everyone else had a picnic there - there were sausage rolls, sanwiches, crisps, sweets, donuts, cakes etc etc.... I said no to everything!! Very proud of myself for that!

Going to the cinema tonight so hopefully will resist everything there too!

Okie dokie.... I am not CCing this week. I am still trying to be fairly sensible but I went camping yesterday and stayed last night, and came back today, so ate a BBQ, a pasty, ice cream etc! Tomorrowi is my birthday and there is no way I'll be eating or drinking well for then! I have a lunch planned for Thursday and Friday/Saturday/Sunday I have friends coming from around the country for a reunion so will not be keeping track then either!

I am sure I will find it OK to get back on to CC on Monday! :)

Enjoy your week of CCing and Happy Birthday have a nice day :)

Happy Birthday x x

You are good at getting back on track, the time off has probably done your metabolism, and your morale, the world of good!

Best of luck with your weigh in ... smile whatever the scales say, as you know you have had a lovely week, and it will be exciting to get back on track. You will be fine, I know x

Put on 3lbs! Well, it was to be expected, and I honestly thought it would be more!

The week I had was lovely so was wel worth it.

One of my friends, a size 10-12 has lost maybe around half a stone, but it is really showing on her. I have lost almost 3 stone and none of my friends said a thing, but constantly mentioned her weight! Was a bit annoying!!

Oh that must be so frustrating, it's one of my fears too, that I've lost 21lbs but no one will even notice, grrrrr

Haven't any of your friends noticed yet? It can't be long now, suddenly they will say far out, how much have you lost? Yeah, three pounds isn't too bad, bet it goes away quickly. Do you feel refreshed- diet wise?

Well... I sometimes think losing weight when you are already big... some people will notice and say something, but others won't say anything... I think it is because they feel embarrased by saying you have lost weight... because you had to.

Don't know if that makes any sense?!

B: none
L: cottage cheese, mushrooms, sweetcorn, ham, sweet chilli sauce (237)
D: wrap and skips (358)

So that is 595 cals for the day. I will make sure I have some more food!

I am now aiming for 1000 cals for this week... just because I had such a bad week last week!

Back