Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

so sorry to hear your sad news sarah. Life can be very cruel at times :( *hugs* xx

Thats brilliant, your doing so well :)

Menu change for today:

I went out for lunch in the end. Desperately wanted the Goats Cheese and Sweet Potato Quiche but opted for the healthier leek and potato soup, with a small brown roll, and a bit of butter.

Also... really wanted the elderflower presse but just had diet coke instead.

The soup absolutely stuffed me though and it had no cream or milk in so must have been pretty healthy :)

Used to be 1400, then 1200 and recently has been 1000 as I had a bad couple of weeks. I find 1000 OK - but generally just make sure I don't go over 1200.

Today, I am aiming for 1200 and have reached that - but I don't panic if I go slightly higher - 1400 would be my limit though I think.

If I go over 1400 it is generally because I have had a blow out!!

I made some cheesecake on Wednesday - my Dad asked me to. I had one slice and I have been tryin to resist it since then - with success so far!

It has a chocolate base, and then chocolate cheesecake with marshamllows and peanuts - it is a Rocky Road one - it is soooooo delicious!!

omg 3 stone!!! Well done lovely, that's fantastic!

I am SO annoyed!! I had lost weight when I weighed in the other day, taking me to 3 stone weight loss. Weighed in today as official weigh in and I have STS. So p*ssed off!!

I am still glad that I managed to STS after the week from hell I have had - I could have eaten so badly if I hadn't tried, but I managed to stick to it for the most part and so I am really annoyed!!

dont be too harsh on yourself, you know where you went wrong so can change it this week! :)

Having thought about my STS - I am actually really impressed with myself. So, now obviously I would love a loss, but a few months back, I would have comfort ate my way through this week as it was such an emotional one, and so I have clearly come a long way!

Today:

B: Choc chip brioche roll ()
L: wrap, skips, maltesers ()
D:

For dinner I am cooking toad in the hole for the family, but I will be having either a WW pizza for 301cals, or WW macaroni cheese for about 350cals, and then maybe an ice lolly.

Exercise for today was 5 hours waitressing.

Tomorrow I am working 14 hours waitressing - wish me luck!!

Aw don't be annoyed with yourself! you've done sooo well. As you say you've come a long way to not comfort eat all week like you normally would, that is a huge step and we all know how hard it is to overcome that feeling. So we are all proud :)

A STS is brilliant anyway! esp after your week, at least you didn't put anything on which would of undone your hard work :)

There could be other things to take in to account too like water retention or perhaps your TOTM? all these little things effect our losses.

As if you're cooking Toad in the Hole and managing to resist it! go you!

Good luck with the long shift at work tomorrow! hope it goes ok, I feel tired just thinking about having to work for that long!

Have a nice evening Sarah. Take care and be proud of what you've achieved :)

You are doing well Sarah, I think you are right in recognising that formally eating might have been a crutch during such times. What is toad in the hole?

Back