Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

woohoo! well done!

Well done Sarah you are doing great :)

So I had my weigh in yesterday and I ate well all day, and then blew it at night! Ended up going out and drank loads. I just drank and drank and got really upset about the death we had last week and then cried lots - not good!

Today I have been feeling rough!

B: 2 cereal bars (182)
L: wrap, skips, Galaxy Bubbles (527)
D:

We went to Pizza Hut today. I ate before I got there and then just had a drink. My family had pizzas, garlic breas, potato wedges and then shared two massive cookie dough things with ice - cream - I had nothing!! Cannot believe I managed to resist it!

I also bought a size 14 cardigan which I was so happy about, and I bought some size 6 shoes - they are amazing. I am usually a size 7-8 so not sure what is goin on here!!?

Not sure what to have for dinner yet. I was going to have a WW pizza but I am thinking of having a soup instead, with a WW naan bread, and then maybe a dessert.

Also.... I have been buying quite a few clothes recently, as I am off to uni soon, and all of my clothes are too big. I have been buying size 16 skirts, size 14 tops, and size 16 dresses - very happy :)

Isn't it the best buying the smaller clothes?! I'm pretty sure I've put on a few pounds, my last week here and I've been going out with friends and eating a bit too much but as soon as I set foot back in the uk I am BACK ON IT. Well done lovely!!

Oh i love the idea of my feet shrinking and needing smaller shoes (I'm a size 10!) :)

OMG... how did you resist pizza hut?!?!?! I am so impressed!!!!!

I'm still such a fat person... I probably would have been rubbing full fat pizza all over myself just because it has been so long since I have seen it let alone taste it!!!

WELL DONE YOU!!!

No idea how I resisted!

We booked our flights to Australia yesterday - I am going for 3.5 weeks over Xmas and new year! So, I have something to really work towards now!

Today, I am going to a football match so I am going to make sure I have lunch before I go and try to resist anything else! However, we may end up going out for dinner, so I will have to see what happens.

No idea how I resisted!

We booked our flights to Australia yesterday - I am going for 3.5 weeks over Xmas and new year! So, I have something to really work towards now!

Today, I am going to a football match so I am going to make sure I have lunch before I go and try to resist anything else! However, we may end up going out for dinner, so I will have to see what happens.

I could never resit Pizza Hut.

OMG Australia for 3.5 weeks = amazing, i'm so jealous :)

Good luck tonight, you'll find something healthy, your doing so well :)

Yesterday was OK - ended up having 3 biscuits as well, and then we went to an Indian to celebrate my dad and his gf getting engaged!

I didn't actually eat much though, as I am not feeling very well.

Turns out I have a kidney infection and tonsillitis.

Not sure what to do foodwise.... well, saying that, I cannot physically eat, it hurts too bad! So, I have so far had a mini twister, n an attempt to soothe my throat but even that hurt :(

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, hope you feel better soon!

Well done on the calories, you're doing so well! and that's amazing that you resisted Pizza Hut!

Get well soon xsarahx, sending healing dust in your direction xxx

well done on 4lbs!

Well some good has come from being ill, 4lbs off is great :)

Hope your all better now :)

Back