Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

I weighed 16stone 4 lbs when my brother left and I now weigh 14stone 10lbs, so I have lost 1stone 8 since then I think.

Today has been good. I bought a dress on eBay which arrived and I have been buying size 14 dresses - not thinking I would fit in to them, but for me to aim for when at uni. However, this dress fits like a glove - size 14 and with a zip (usually find ones with a zip are harder to get in to!!). I am SO happy! :)

Also, I bought a dress today which is a size 12 - AND IT FITS!!! OK, so it has an elasticated waist, but it is quite a flowy dress and I was just so happy to get in to it!! It is a bit shorter than I feel comfortable wearing, but I think maybe in a month, when I have lost some more weight, I will be fine :)

Also bought two more dresses (see a pattern developing here!?) from Primark - these were both size 16 (with zips) which I wasn't so happy about - but actually, I thought to myself earlier, why was I disappointed with that?! I used to wear a size 20-22 dress and now I am in a 16 - nothing to moan about!!

Had a lovely breakfast of a crumpet with a little marmite and a poached egg, which kept me full for my lunch at Nandos. I usually have chicken burger with chips, and lots of mayo, but I went on the website and I made sure I knew what the lowest calorie dishes were - so I had the Portobello Mushroom and Halloumi Cheese in a bun, with spicy rice. It was LOVELY!

My usual meal would have been about 840 cals - but what I had today was only 525 which is great for such a lovely meal! I am going tomorrow as well - not my choice! But, knowing that I can have such a lovely meal for just 525 calories is great!

So...

B: one Warburton's crumpet (89), one poached egg (88), and a tiny bit of Marmite
L: Nandos! Spicy rice, and Portobello Mushroom and Halloumi Cheese burger, with a little salad dressing (525)
D:

So total for the day so far is 702, leaving me plenty for dinner! :D

P.S. Sorry for such a long post!!

i love when you lose weight and you fit into smaller clothes :) It is such an incentive, well done you!! :)

Also great intake! Good luck for tomorrow babe xx​

Congrats hun! xx

B: 2 crumpets
L: Nandos - mushroom and halloumi cheese burger, and spicy rice
D:

Pleased with myself for healthy option at Nandos again - twice in 2 days though!!

Tonight, I think we may be going for a curry as we are celebrating someone's birthday - he died a month ago.

Bought a new cardigan today - tried a size 14 and had to get a size 12 as it was too big - very pleased :)

B: 2 crumpets
L: Nandos - mushroom and halloumi cheese burger, and spicy rice
D:

Pleased with myself for healthy option at Nandos again - twice in 2 days though!!

Tonight, I think we may be going for a curry as we are celebrating someone's birthday - he died a month ago.

Bought a new cardigan today - tried a size 14 and had to get a size 12 as it was too big - very pleased :)

Well done on the cardigan :) Bet that felt good! xxx

Your doing brilliantly and i'm sure you'll reach your goals :)

Hi Sarah, well done on the new clothes! it's such an awesome feeling when you can buy a size smaller :D well done!

And I love the mushroom and hallumi burgers at Nandos, I didn't realise they were quite low in calories! I think I shall treat myself to one before the cinema on Wednesday :)

Hope you had a nice weekend? and are having a nice day today :)

I am struggling!!

I know I am only in my first few days at uni and so I was always going to struggle for a bit, however I don't want to gain all those pounds back!!

I am struggling with the alcohol - I know I should stick to vodka and gin, but when there are free shots, and cheaper bottles, it is hard to resist!

Also, have found myself comfort eating a lot - big bag of Maltesers, packet of biscuits... :(

I wasn't having a great time at first as I only had one flatmate who was weird! I am happier now, and intend to join the gym for the exercise classes, eat healthier.... so hard though!

I'm doing the same thing, got no work at the moment so just sitting around the house and stuffing my face. I'm scared to even stand on the scales!!!

I struggle with my alcohol intake every weekend!!! I can quite easily polish off 2 bottles of rose wine and then start on the vodka! I cant go to the pub and not drink though....and i dont want to not go to the pub because i see all my mates...grrrrr!!! And then there's always the after session pizza/kebab/chinese to worry about!!

Its a hard life isnt it! :(

Today:

B: none
L: wrap, skips and a Milky Way. I crammed my wrap with so much salad too :)
D:

Not sure what to have for dinner, but I have just been to Iceland and bought loads of healthy bits and pieces!! Quite a lot of it is fish, or cod cakes etc, and bought a few WW products like the pizzas and ready meals. Worked out nice and cheap which is perfect for my uni life! :)

It is really annoying not being able to weigh myself!! I am going to try to buy a cheap set of scales today and I am sure it will have a totally different reading to my ones at home, so it will almost be like starting again! I think I will use the new scales to keep a reading of weight lost, but will lose the ones at home whenever I go home, to keep my official weight, as I know they are more reliable.

Today I woke up wanting to binge! I'm on my period and needed chocolate so I had a Milky Way for breakfast! Not good... although, its 99 calories and I'm not going to have anything else for breakfast so hopefully that has satisfied my chocolate cravings!

I will be drinking tonight and usually when I know I am going to be drinking I will end up just calling the day a write off and eating what I want - don't know why I do that because, if I stick to vodka, I can actually still have a fairly low day!

So today, I am really going to try to eat well all day, and then stick to vodka and diet coke or diet lemonade tonight. Also, I am popping in to town which will be a lot of walking around, and then I will dance lots tonight :D

Last night I had a WW pizza - it was massive and only 500 calories! Very impressed! And I had it with a big salad with spring onion and beetroot. Yummy :)

Back