Sarah's mission to be a size 12...

Just realised nice got some spuds left so I may have Sw chips with mushy peas if m peckish in the afternoon as I often am when I'm off.

I've just worked out possible meals for tomorrow so I have a plan (I'm off tomorrow so I can be good).
breakfast will probably be egg on toast (ww bread) lunch will be cous cous with spring onion and tomatoes or left over chilli. tea will be some form of chicken curry I think.

That's sounds great, it's so much better if you can plan what your going to have but I never can as I never know what ill fancy lol
I'm just doing my sw chips now Mmm x

Just had my tea was delish but lots of mash left over so that takes care of tomorrow.
I will do Sw chips in the actifryer I think tomorrow and maybe have that with chilli for lunch. Ooh so much choice. May also have to do a trip to the supermarket and buy a few low syn treats to fend off temptation

Just had my tea was delish but lots of mash left over so that takes care of tomorrow.
I will do Sw chips in the actifryer I think tomorrow and maybe have that with chilli for lunch. Ooh so much choice. May also have to do a trip to the supermarket and buy a few low syn treats to fend off temptation

The actifryers are supposed to be really good aren't they?!
That's the thing with slimming world, there's so much choice lol
My chips, egg and ham were beautiful!
I've not had the options hot choc with quark though as I'm too full so only had 2 syns today for ketchup :) x

I've not really used it for that much I've only ever done chips in it. It's not bad.
your tea sounds fab you wouldn't be eating that on ww

I've not really used it for that much I've only ever done chips in it. It's not bad.
your tea sounds fab you wouldn't be eating that on ww

Ah right ok :)
Your very true there! I'd be starving instead lol
I've got half a day at work tomorrow so don't go in until 1.45pm which means ill be having lunch at home before work so thinking about what to have. Like you said though there is so many choices! X

Hey all :)

My diary so far consists of:
Breakfast:
2x weetabix and 125ml skimmed milk
(hexb + 1/2hex a)

Lunch:
Mushroom stir fry with noodles, quorn pieces, ww sweet and sour sauce 3syns
Mullerlight

Tea: unsure still

Snacks:
2x alpen light (hexb)

X

Adding to my diary:
Tea:
Savory rice and mushypea curry

Syns: bite of flapjack 3syns
Sweet and sour sauce 3 syns
Total: 6syns

Only had half a hexa today when im supposed to have 2 but I dont want anything dairy atm.
Xx

Have you tried the kellogs chocolate chewy bars as a healthy extra? You only get one but my oh my they are lush x

Ooo no I havent but sounds yummy! I manage to use my healthy exta b's everyday as I use it on cereal, meat or alpen lights :) x

I only ended up having 1/2 a b choice yesterday too, after dinner I just wasn't hungry.

Defo try the bars, they are divine x

Morning all :)
Very tired this morning and in a cba mood but I'm still going to be 100%
My diary today:
Breakfast:
2x weetabix (hex b)
125ml skimmed milk (1/2 hexa)

Lunch:
Cous cous made with veg stock and chicken (hex b)
Mullerlight

Tea:
Jacket potato, cheese (hexa), beans, Savory rice
This is a concoction my friend is cooking us tonight as she knows I'm going slimming world :)

Snacks:
None that I've planned as normally have my alpen light but already having 2 hex b's
Xx

Sounds lovely Sarah very well organised. I got weighed in yesterday and had gained 1.5lbs. Not so bad considering. I can deal with it. Today I've had a banana going to have chilli for lunch and chicken carbonara for tea

Sounds lovely Sarah very well organised. I got weighed in yesterday and had gained 1.5lbs. Not so bad considering. I can deal with it. Today I've had a banana going to have chilli for lunch and chicken carbonara for tea

Thank you chick :)
ahh that's great seeing as you didn't think you had done well at all.
That will be off next week if you have a 100% week.
Your food sounds good aswell...mmmm chicken carbonara scrummy!! What do you make the sauce out of? X

I just mix 3 beaten eggs into the pasta off heat and it cooks through slightly but coats the pasta so tastes creamy. Then I just add a bit if Parmesan to taste.

Back