Sarah's mission to be a size 12...

So do you mean when you've drained the pasta? I'm very interested in this recipe :) x

Hi yeh drain pasta and turn heat right down the pour in 3 beaten eggs and keep stirring. The gentle heat will partially cook the egg but it will remain slightly moist. The Parmesan adds taste but the egg keeps it creamy. Obviously not recommended for pregnant women. I have it with chicken bacon ad mushroom

Hi yeh drain pasta and turn heat right down the pour in 3 beaten eggs and keep stirring. The gentle heat will partially cook the egg but it will remain slightly moist. The Parmesan adds taste but the egg keeps it creamy. Obviously not recommended for pregnant women. I have it with chicken bacon ad mushroom

Oooo I shall be trying this one :Dthank you! X

My diary today:

Breakfast:
weetabix hexb
milk 1/2 hexa

Lunch:
Cous cous and chicken hex b
Mullerlight

Tea:
Pasta with cheese hexa and passata

Snacks:
Choc 4syns
Bread 2syns
Half a plain little jacket potato

Another 100% day for me :D xx

Hello Cupcake!
I started on Monday morning weighing in at 14-8. The heavist I have been! Hoping to loose around the same as you (4 STONES).
I have set myself a target of 8 pounds by the end of the month! Im hoping this is do-able as its my first couple of weeks!
Good Luck and keep us posted!
Love Jo

Hello Cupcake!
I started on Monday morning weighing in at 14-8. The heavist I have been! Hoping to loose around the same as you (4 STONES).
I have set myself a target of 8 pounds by the end of the month! Im hoping this is do-able as its my first couple of weeks!
Good Luck and keep us posted!
Love Jo

Hi Jo thanks for your comment :) that's good that we have to same target. It's nice when there's someone the same weight as you.
Yeah I would say 8lbs is do able especially in your first couple of weeks. I'm hoping for a good loss on Saturday as I've been sooo good!
We shall see :)
Do you have a diary? X

Hmm feeling a little sick today as I had a little but of crumble and icecream at work, I only 3 spoonfuls but I feel sick now :/
I'm also on antibiotics as I have an infection where I had my wisdom tooth taken out. So that may be contributing.
My diary so far...

Breakfast:
Weetabix hexb
Milk 1/2 hexa
Yoghurt

Lunch:
Pack of cous cous
Mullerlight

Tea:
Maybe sw chips and omlette

Snacks:
Alpen light x2 hexb
Crumble and ice cream I'm going to say 12syns so I over syn instead of undersyn :)
Xx

Sounds like you are doing great. Wisdom teeth are enough to send anyone off the rails so well done for persevering.
I've been ok today had my 2x alpen light and had chilli for lunch goin to have sausages mash and gravy for tea so about 3 syns for sausages and had 2 tunnocks tea cakes 11 syns

Sounds like you are doing great. Wisdom teeth are enough to send anyone off the rails so well done for persevering.
I've been ok today had my 2x alpen light and had chilli for lunch goin to have sausages mash and gravy for tea so about 3 syns for sausages and had 2 tunnocks tea cakes 11 syns

Thank you :) I am trying really hard.
Ooo your food sounds lovely!
I'm unsure what to have for tea I'm thinking about omlette and chips which means 2 syns for ketchup but will still be under 15 but I said I were only going to have 3 a day as I binged at weekend on alcohol etc x

Morning all...
so the day before weigh in and I'm still going strong! Now this is a first lol
My diary today will consist of:
Breakfast:
Weetabix hexb and milk hexa

Lunch:
Cous cous packet
Mullerlight

Tea:
Pasta with passata and cheese hexa

Snacks:
2x alpen light bars hexb

Will update later if anything changes :) xx

Hmm a few things to add to my diary...

Cake, mini choc and toast!! over my syns :( prob about 18 or so eek!! And it's day before weigh in!! Why why why..ahh well I guess ill see what the scales say tomorrow, hopefully still a loss as its my first badish day!
Just a little moan there :) xx

Good luck for tomorrow....I wish I was wi I have been good! Don't think next week will be as good but I'll try x

Just been reading through, i started 3 weeks ago 7.5lb down so very pleased! good look for your weigh in, remember......... nothing tastes as good as how you want to feel lol xxxx

Just been reading through, i started 3 weeks ago 7.5lb down so very pleased! good look for your weigh in, remember......... nothing tastes as good as how you want to feel lol xxxx

Hiya :)
Ahh wow that's a fantastic loss well done!
Thank you and your very true with your quote :D xx

Back