Sarah's mission to be a size 12...

Hi chic I've been in hospital unexpectedly and just it home. I feel physically better but I've piled weight on an know I'm going to find it tough. I need to catch up on your thread but looks like you've been struggling. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Hey lovely, ahh no I hope everything is ok?!
Like everyone said to me when I were having my seizures, in and out of hospital...your health comes before your diet.
Yeah I've been stuggling too so we can help each other :) i weighed in this morning just incase we go out tonight or be naughty as its bank holiday and I've gained 2lbs which tbh I'm ok with as I thought it would be about 5lbs! I guess the exercise is helping :) I'm going to try and stick to it this weekend but also enjoy myself.
Remember don't rush back into it if your not feeling 100% yet x

Well I weighed myself this morning and I had put on 3.5 lbs so not as bad as I thought but don't want to let it get worse

Well I weighed myself this morning and I had put on 3.5 lbs so not as bad as I thought but don't want to let it get worse

That's not bad at all :) yesterday I didn't eat that much and were doing well untill tea time, all day i had:
a little bit of pasta, 2weight watchers petit pains which are a hex b each, but then I had small chips and battered sausage with half a Easter egg. Which killed it lol no more takeaways for me now this Easter and I've only got half an Easter egg left so ill prob count it in my syns or something.
With being out and about I may not stick to slimming world 100% but I'm going to try and stick to healthier foods then straight back on slimming world on Tuesday :) x

Weighed in today as its actually my weigh in day and I've stayed the same as yesterday so put on 2lb!! Back to 14,7 again arghhh this damn 2lbs! X

So today I've not been too bad food wise like I said I'm going to enjoy myself but try to reasonably stick to it:

Breakfast: weetabix and milk

Lunch: 2x alpen light bars

Tea: sw chips, gammon, egg, mushrooms with half fat cheese. Was yummy!!

Snacks: 4 cans of fosters, 3 crackers with ham, 4 choc fingers.

Think I've done pretty well considering its Easter weekend :D yay! X

Hi all, if anyone is reading feel free to comment :) otherwise I feel like Im talking to myself lol
Been bad bad bad yesterday I had
weetabix for breakfast
Then vege burger and chips with a pint
Then we went out at night and had some nachos with cheese and around 6 pints of fosters
Then we got home had the munchies and drunkenly made quorn withtikka sauce and rice with garlic bread eeek!!

So today obviously feeling soooo hungry as I drank last night so ive had
2 linda mcartney sausages, 2 poached egg with 2x 400g wholemeal bread

1 slice of toastie bread with cheese

Just about to have gammon sandwhich with thick white toastie bread

Then for tea weve got pasta with a light pasta pot and cheese with some crusty bread

If anything changes i will update.

I already gained 2lbs on saturday nevermind when I weigh in this week :( im planning on doing a couple of exercise classes this week.
Im also going nandos on friday and only been once, can anyone advise me on what is the best thing to have as its a day before weigh in :/
Thank you xx

Hi all, if anyone is reading feel free to comment :) otherwise I feel like Im talking to myself lol
Been bad bad bad yesterday I had
weetabix for breakfast
Then vege burger and chips with a pint
Then we went out at night and had some nachos with cheese and around 6 pints of fosters
Then we got home had the munchies and drunkenly made quorn withtikka sauce and rice with garlic bread eeek!!

So today obviously feeling soooo hungry as I drank last night so ive had
2 linda mcartney sausages, 2 poached egg with 2x 400g wholemeal bread

1 slice of toastie bread with cheese

Just about to have gammon sandwhich with thick white toastie bread

Then for tea weve got pasta with a light pasta pot and cheese with some crusty bread

If anything changes i will update.

I already gained 2lbs on saturday nevermind when I weigh in this week :( im planning on doing a couple of exercise classes this week.
Im also going nandos on friday and only been once, can anyone advise me on what is the best thing to have as its a day before weigh in :/
Thank you xx

Chicken ;) ha ha
No seriously, order the chicken and u could ask for no sauce and have 2 veg sides instead of the carbs if u wana eat light? Although u do green days, are u vegetarian? If so then I have no clue, they do bean burgers I think but it's predominantly chicken !xxx

Chicken ;) ha ha
No seriously, order the chicken and u could ask for no sauce and have 2 veg sides instead of the carbs if u wana eat light? Although u do green days, are u vegetarian? If so then I have no clue, they do bean burgers I think but it's predominantly chicken !xxx

Lol yeah I been told its just plain chicken breast which sounds good :)
I'm not vege but as I'm allergic to fruit with extra easy I can't always get my 1/3 Superfree in and I also like to have 2healthy extra a and b :D
I got told Bout the swede mash? I may try that too :)
I can't reply to your messages btw till I get home so can delete some on my tablet lol
Oh and I've booked my holiday woooohoooo :D 14th of sept so I need to look goood in a bikini by then!! Hehe x

Ah no worries! Let me know what u decide! I was having a great day until I was leaving hospital (after 4hr visit and starving) and Warrens were doing pasties for a pound and 3 sweet things for one pound... Ill.be honest, I got a pasty and 3 shortcake things... What a heffer.... Safe to say I spent the rest of the eve feeling sick and disgusted with myself... Fatty 1, skinny 0 :( let me know how Ur day went!

Ooooo bet u can't wait! That's Motivation for u ! Xxxx

Ah no worries! Let me know what u decide! I was having a great day until I was leaving hospital (after 4hr visit and starving) and Warrens were doing pasties for a pound and 3 sweet things for one pound... Ill.be honest, I got a pasty and 3 shortcake things... What a heffer.... Safe to say I spent the rest of the eve feeling sick and disgusted with myself... Fatty 1, skinny 0 :( let me know how Ur day went!

Ooooo bet u can't wait! That's Motivation for u ! Xxxx

Yeah will do chick!
I had a pretty good day tbh, I had:
B- half a yog and alpen light ( as felt bloated and sick)
L- cous cous packet

T- low fat supernoodles and yog

S- alpen light and some macaroni cheese at work, I'm going to syn that at 15 cuz of the sauce but will also use both healthy extra a for the cheese also 1 hexb for alpen lights and maybe the other hexb for cheese again.

Then done an hour of body pump which were great :) yay!

Just try and think about how you want to look and how good you will feel when you meet your goal Hun! Maybe a photo you can carry around with you of you now or when you were smaller?
It's great motivation, I have one in my diary :)
Hope you have a good day xx

So not updated yesterday's food,

I had a pretty good day yesterday all free apart from some toast which I synned!

Today not so well,
Already I've hadw
Weetabix
Cous cous
Mullerlight
Some apple pie
Pasta with veg and chopped toms
3/4 slice of toast!!!
It's only half 2 lol everything is free apart from the pie and toast and I dread to think how many syns the pie is! Eekk!!

Hello chick I'm back

been in and out of hospital with asthma attacks and been put on steroids which will be sure to screw my weight loss.
hope you are doing ok?

Hello chick I'm back

been in and out of hospital with asthma attacks and been put on steroids which will be sure to screw my weight loss.
hope you are doing ok?

Hey Hun!!
Ahh no I hope your feeling ok now, your health comes before diet chick so make sure your feeling ok!
Yeah had an awful weekend food wise again but had a 100% day today and an hour of body jam :D x

Hope you are doing ok? You are motivated doing body jam I just can't even think about that lol

Back