Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

I picked what I wanted - cos I'm fussy lol

I like the savory ones. I steam cauliflower and put the cottage pie over it. I steam broccoli and do the same with the Mac and Cheese. I put the chili over a green leaf salad. I fill a portobello mushroom with the mushroom pasta. Yum and filling.

Thanks for the tips Mel - S&S seems like a lot of food for a VLCD? lol.... I will be starting a thread in the S&S forum - unless I can keep this diary going????

Foo Fan said:
Thanks for the tips Mel - S&S seems like a lot of food for a VLCD? lol.... I will be starting a thread in the S&S forum - unless I can keep this diary going????

PM Mini or Starlight and ask them to move it to S and S - then go back to your first post and edit it to mention the move or change.

I just had my Gold diary moved to silver. I need to edit my first post.

Thanks Hun :) x

Look forward to hearing what the S&S stuff is like. Good luck with it :) x

MinnieMel said:
I've tried them all. They're okay. Not as many varieties on the shakes. I really like their savory meals. The crispy shakes weren't to my liking either. They have MAM now, too.

I made the crispy shakes into pudding ( with less water) and they were nice!

SnS for me is not only cheaper if you buy in bulk, but the savory meals are great! I never liked the soups on CD but im totally into the spicy spaghetti and cottage pie.

Foo Fan said:
Thanks guys. I'm having Akins bars at the moment - really filling.. And they have a smaller bar (150kcal) that taste like bounty :)

Confused on what to try after this week... I want a TFR but cd is 2 pricey at the moment - because I don't actually spend that much on food....

Are Atkins bars good? They have really low carb don't they?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Are Atkins bars good? They have really low carb don't they?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They have a lot of protein compared to other meal replacements, but they have too much malitol for me.

Me too! They are also not recommended by die hard Atkins fans! They can cause water retention if you have too many. I think that's what I read on the LCF forum.

Fresh Start.....2 stone to lose!

WI this morning and was back up to 11st (after a really bad weekend).

So I've got 2 stone to lose by September!

My plan for today is

9am - S&S bar
12pm - Asda Shake (just using up old stock)
3pm - S&S soup
7pm - 2 boiled eggs
9pm - Cup of tea using 150ml milk allowance

Foo Fan said:
WI this morning and was back up to 11st (after a really bad weekend).

So I've got 2 stone to lose by September!

My plan for today is

9am - S&S bar
12pm - Asda Shake (just using up old stock)
3pm - S&S soup
7pm - 2 boiled eggs
9pm - Cup of tea using 150ml milk allowance

Sounds good. Maybe add in some green beans or other low cal veg. S and S gives a 200 g veg serving in their plan.

And water, water, water....

I have opened a diary in the S&S Section......

Back