Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

Hi Guys,

Hope your all well!!

Thanks for your messages.... I'm having a break from CD for a while - will be back very soon to my bikini body ready for holiday in Sept...

My weight this morning was 10st 6lb - my last weight in at CDC was 10st 4lb.... I'm happy with that as I have got new scales - I am trying to keep low carb etc....

I'll be back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care x

Hi Sarah! Hope you're doing ok. Sounds like you're doing well weight wise :) look forward to having you back :)

Weight up quiet a bit after a day of total greed yesterday... Today I've had 800kcals...

My plan for this week is 3 shakes the days I do not go to the gym - then 2 shakes, chicken & veg the days I do go to the gym... Planned night out next Saturday then back on the wagon fully!!

My aim is to focus on the exercise just as much as the diet this time around - I really want to tone up ready for my holiday in September...

My end goal is still the same as always = 9 stone fingers crossed I will get there by 17th september!

Foo Fan said:
Weight up quiet a bit after a day of total greed yesterday... Today I've had 800kcals...

My plan for this week is 3 shakes the days I do not go to the gym - then 2 shakes, chicken & veg the days I do go to the gym... Planned night out next Saturday then back on the wagon fully!!

My aim is to focus on the exercise just as much as the diet this time around - I really want to tone up ready for my holiday in September...

My end goal is still the same as always = 9 stone fingers crossed I will get there by 17th september!

Good to see you, FOO! Your plan sounds good.

Today's plan -
B - shake - 213cal
L - shake - 211cal
Pre-workout snack - Atkins bar - 141cal
Gym after work
D - chicken breast and mix veg = 267

**At least 2lts of water - no milk

Last edited:
Foo Fan said:
Today's plan -
B - shake
L - shake
Gym after work
D - chicken breast and mix veg

**At least 2lts of water - no milk

Good plan! Go Sarah!

Has anyone tasted slim & save products?

Foo Fan said:

Tasted a shake and bar they were lovely x

MissieCB said:
Tasted a shake and bar they were lovely x

Oooh good... I'm having asda measure up shakes at the moment to get me though and they are lovely :)

How r u doing Hun? I've been away for a while - how far away u from goal now? Are u still on Cd? x

Felix said:
No but I'm curious! Everyone I've asked has said they are better than CD!

I've just ordered some samples for 99p :) x

Hey hun,

how are you doing? long time no speak :)
Hope things are going well hun, see you are back to it now
Good luck xx

Foo Fan said:
Oooh good... I'm having asda measure up shakes at the moment to get me though and they are lovely :)

How r u doing Hun? I've been away for a while - how far away u from goal now? Are u still on Cd? x

Been on holiday for 16days so back on it to loose my extra and finally get to goal I hope xx

LellyCD said:
Hey hun,

how are you doing? long time no speak :)
Hope things are going well hun, see you are back to it now
Good luck xx

Hi Lesley, I'm back kind of... I've got a night out Saturday then back to it...
Not sure if it will be cd though - didn't really get a lot of support etc from my last cd so I might just get some slim and save products.

Thanks for the message x

Foo Fan said:

I've tried them all. They're okay. Not as many varieties on the shakes. I really like their savory meals. The crispy shakes weren't to my liking either. They have MAM now, too.

MinnieMel said:
I've tried them all. They're okay. Not as many varieties on the shakes. I really like their savory meals. The crispy shakes weren't to my liking either. They have MAM now, too.

Thanks Mel - I've just order samples of the savoury meals as a change from shakes :) x

Foo Fan said:
Thanks Mel - I've just order samples of the savoury meals as a change from shakes :) x

I mix up the mushroom pasta and use it to fill a grilled portobello mushroom. I mix up the mac and cheese and pour it over steamed broccoli. I make up the cottage pie and have it over steamed cauliflower. I put the chili over a green leaf salad. It gets me some of my five a day and fills me up. I also have tossed some fresh berries in the blender with a shake, water and MAM. Yum!

I've only tried the slim and save bars - they're TINY and only around 140cals so not true meal replacements imho xx

They were quite nice tho! x

JanD said:
I've only tried the slim and save bars - they're TINY and only around 140cals so not true meal replacements imho xx

They were quite nice tho! x

On the website it says that 2 equal a meal, but that makes them rather pricy and they limit how many you get in a variety order.

Back