Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

image-406635616.jpg

Just got this play suit from new look - my incentive to keep on track x

I have a dark red one that's very similar from RI :)
They are cute but still dressy enough for a night out!
Now I just need to start going out again x

Dress is lovely!! Ok gd luck with weigh in. Tomoro :) x x arrange a big night out next month that's what I've done I've got my outfit getting my hair and tan done too! Just got to lose more weigh now :) tried to do sole source today but haven't been successful got so hungry and just had a salad :( bummer! I've got a new CDC cause wasnt happy with mine seeing her fri and she's extremely slim so excited to have her helping me :) x x

Foo Fan said:
I have a dark red one that's very similar from RI :)
They are cute but still dressy enough for a night out!
Now I just need to start going out again x

Only thing I worry about is having to completely undress if I need to pee haha!!

Salad is ok - could have been worse. I think I will plan a girly night out - I'm staring a course of tablets for my skin and it's going to get worse before it gets better so I prob won't won't to go out for a while anyway... But at least when I'm done I'll be skinny and have fab skin :)

I'm defo back into the swing if things - had an easy SS day today - its clicked again thank god!

Very worried about WI tomorrow I think I might be 5lb up!

Just gutted I'll have more to lose....but at least I'm back on track now'

SS 100% day complete :) off to bed now!

Great rebound. You can do this.

Here's to another positive day for you , Sarah!!!

Week 5 WI = +2lb = 10st 4lb

I'm quiet happy with that - thought it was going to be worse...
Defo back on track now - I'm going to stay on SS as long as possible to get as close to goal as I can!

That's not bad at all!!! Hey!! Well done!! I'm struggling to get back into it!! I have friends coming round fr a no carb Chinese fri so really want to do SS mon-fri so I can enjoy that!! Then get straight back on it sat!! When's your next WI? X x

Foo young or chicken and mushroom is always a good choice from Chinese :)

My next WI is Sunday - Im back on track now - 2nd day of SS :)

Felix said:
2lb isn't too bad, you'll have that off in no time :)

Thanks hun - I'm defo back in the zone now :)

Hello im Leah and have just read your diary i also have 2 stones to lose.. your doing great on ss :)

Back