Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

Good choice Sarah - Not cheating at all. Still VLCD.

Back on track today!!!

Had an SS+ day
2 tetras, cranberry bar and an omelette.

I'm not gonna stress out if I have an SS+ day etc... I've not got much left to lose and I will get there eventually...

Hello! Looks like you're back in to the swing of things :) SS+ day is still sticking 100% to the diet so don't worry yourself :)

Hi Sarah,

You are doing so well. I hope you are enjoying this lovely weather.

Thanks guys :)

Hoping to SS today and tomorrow then WI Sunday..

Weather is lovely but it makes you want to go to the beer garden :(
I've only had a drink once this year - I really fancy having a bottle of wine in the sun lol

I've only had a drink once this year - I really fancy having a bottle of wine in the sun lol

Really? The heat and alcohol usually make me feel ill. I am drinking Crystal Lite (lemon water flavouring sugar free) mixed with chilled Green Tea -- super refreshing!

Good luck with the weigh in -- and hang in there.

So it looks like its going to be an SS+ day again - however I'm just having 2 CWP products and a salad for tea.

I have allowed myself a can of coke zero today - plus I've drank 3ltr of water so far...

I actually don't think I've lost any weight this week again.....

Fingers crossed that you have.

Foo Fan said:
So it looks like its going to be an SS+ day again - however I'm just having 2 CWP products and a salad for tea.

I have allowed myself a can of coke zero today - plus I've drank 3ltr of water so far...

I actually don't think I've lost any weight this week again.....

How are you getting on now you're back on track? I'm only on day two of my restart and must be honest - I'm struggling!! I'm not hungry, but I'm exhausted and feel drained, and just want a chilled Friday snacking at home in my pyjamas! :(

I have just under 9 weeks to lose at LEAST 21lbs, and I feel like maybe I'd be better suited to CC again cause I love eating food so much!! But then I probably won't have the strength or willpower to do that either.. This is hard!!! :(

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Foo Fan said:

Me too !!! I

laurenmay said:
How are you getting on now you're back on track? I'm only on day two of my restart and must be honest - I'm struggling!! I'm not hungry, but I'm exhausted and feel drained, and just want a chilled Friday snacking at home in my pyjamas! :(

I have just under 9 weeks to lose at LEAST 21lbs, and I feel like maybe I'd be better suited to CC again cause I love eating food so much!! But then I probably won't have the strength or willpower to do that either.. This is hard!!! :(

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Hello ladies.

Im struggling too. Sarah, I hope you lose at least 2lb

Lauren - we have a similar weight to lose? I think this is the hardest part for me! Knowing you are a stone and a half away from where you want to be. It could potentially take 3 weeks to get that off. But I just mess about so much. Arggh. Hopefully this will be my week.

Hi Sarah and Nat-

I have at least a stone and a half to lose - but REALLY lose it (because the glycogen will be replaced etc) even on a VLCD I would expect it to take 6 to 10 weeks. And then it'd be the struggle to "set" your weight and maintain.

Since I am not doing a full-on VLCD I expect it is going to take a lot longer. And if I don't get off my fat a$$ and start burning up those stores, it could be never.

I hope you enjoy the fab weather we are having.

Last edited:
Sarah, I hope you are doing ok. How did wi go for you?
Stay strong this week. The results will come. Reread your thread for motivation when you feel your willpower flagging.

Happy Monday, Sarah.

I hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the weather. I weighed in today and lost 1/2 pound... it is a start. Now, to move it, move it... and that should shift some of these pounds.

You ok Sarah, we haven't heard from you in a couple of days ... X

Mirjam said:
You ok Sarah, we haven't heard from you in a couple of days ... X

What she said.

Back