Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

Thanks IM :)

Wow. I can't decide if Lauren from towie is relate that overweight. I actually think sometimes these pictures are just rely bad. I know I'm 11 11 at the moment but look way bigger than her. What weight is she?

Well done on day 3 btw.

bettiesrevenge said:
Wow. I can't decide if Lauren from towie is relate that overweight. I actually think sometimes these pictures are just rely bad. I know I'm 11 11 at the moment but look way bigger than her. What weight is she?

Well done on day 3 btw.

Her start weight is 11st and goal is 9st..
I find that I always look a lot bigger than someone who's the same weight as me as I'm only 5"1" and carry all of my weight around my tummy :(

Day 4.... Really missing a cup of tea (can't drink it black)
I might have an SS+ day on my weigh in days so I can have a brew after my WI... I'll see how I feel on Friday.

Still going well - not feeling that hungry - drank plenty of water!!

Only 2 more days till WI - however I'm weighing at 7:15pm :( I dont usually weigh in the evening because your heavier - but at least its the same time as last week.....

That's the point Sarah - if you weigh at the same time it's a true picture of what you've lost - even if not necessarily your true weight :D x

JanD said:
That's the point Sarah - if you weigh at the same time it's a true picture of what you've lost - even if not necessarily your true weight :D x

I suppose you right jan ;)x

Day 5 :)

Woke up today totally convinced it was Thursday :(

Feeling ok.... Just plodding along!

Thanks Shanny - I'm very much in the zone I would have usually had a cheeky cup of tea with milk or something by now but I'm being strong lol x

Day 6 - feeling rough today, full of a cold again... Every couple of weeks since Jan I've been getting a cold it's really doing my head in!

I had an appointment already booked with the dr's this morning so hopefully they can sort out this 2.

Everything diet wise is going ok - looking forward to WI tomorrow.. I'm going to try a porridge this week - I thought they were ok last time around even though I don't usually like porridge lol

Can't wait until I can have the cranberry bars - love them!

Day 7 :) will update WI this evening...

So glad is Friday - I still feel rough so gonna have a nice chilled out weekend!

I lost 6lb so my weight is now 10st 10lb..

Tried a porridge this evening - I didn't like it (couldn't even finish it)

I've moved my appointment next week so it will be day 16 when I weight next.

Well done Sarah. Great result. It should help keep you focussed for next week.

That's IM I'm very much in the zone ATM - foods not bothering me at all - I even got the guys in work bacon rolls for breakfast today lol

I really feel like I'm going to get to goal this time - 24lb to go :)

Good for you!!! I'm sure you'll get to goal. Keep believing ! !!

Wow sarah well done on the 6lb! Hoping that I can get back into it, this week has been a bit of a 810 experience but I will SS from today's weigh in! You are proof that a low start weight is not a deterrent!

image-1838429781.jpg
Start 11st 2lb

image-1122210256.jpg
Start 11st 2lb

image-101404948.jpg
Week 1 10st 10lb

image-1294674495.jpg
Week 1 - 10st 10lb

Here's my progress photos after week one - I can't see a difference but I'm going to take them each week.

Last edited:
I can! Definitely on your tummy and thighs. Did you measure at all?

bettiesrevenge said:
I can! Definitely on your tummy and thighs. Did you measure at all?

No I didn't :( however I'm trying to get back into my size 12 clothes - so I'm using that as a guide.. I might try and measure tomorrow if I can find a tape lol

Back