Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

monicab said:
wow your the weight id love tooooooooo be right now.. well done on your loss :)

Thank you x

Day 9....

It's still going really well - not much to report really.

Day 10 :)

I'm feeling quiet pleased with my self today - apart from having the occasional head ache the diet is really not bothering me at all... I'm not struggling, not hungry and feeling very focused... (I do fancy a boiled egg now and again though)

Hope it continues!!!

Wow! Well done you :) Keep it up - you'll get that 24lb off in no time x

JanD said:
Wow! Well done you :) Keep it up - you'll get that 24lb off in no time x

Thanks Jan - I hope so :)

Day 11, I'm on the bus and just realised I've forgot my shakes - pissed off!!!!

I'll try and make it until I get home at 7pm - dont really want to mess it up by having an SS+ meal cos once I do it will become a regular thing..

I've picked up a Atkins bar from boots to get me through the day - then I'll have 2 shakes when I get home... Hopefully it wont effect ketosis?

I nearly caved in and got some chicken - but I didn't!!! :clap: So I will have 2 tetras when I get home as planned..

I'm quite proud today as previously forgetting my shakes would have just been an excuse to have a "day off" or eat something etc.... I know I had an Aktins bar but I feel like I made a good choice - as the other shakes in boots were not for 'ketosis' diets.

Anyway nearly home time so I can have a lovely hot chocolate tetra :)

I've not felt this determine in a long time - I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sounding really positive Sarah ... good for you :) ... making good choices on a day you can't be 100% what you'd prefer is a great thing ... well done you x

Those Atkins bars are too lush especially the coconut ones!

Day 12...

Noticed that my tummy seems a bit flatter (less bloated) this morning... And my OH mentioned that my boobs are going lol (always the first thing to go :( )

JanD said:
Sounding really positive Sarah ... good for you :) ... making good choices on a day you can't be 100% what you'd prefer is a great thing ... well done you x

Thanks Jan :)

bettiesrevenge said:
Those Atkins bars are too lush especially the coconut ones!

Yeah it was a nice change - but I can't wait for the Cambridge cranberry bars - I love them :)

Day 13...

Really tired today :( been awake since 3am with the puppy - I got a new baby gate yesterday to keep him from getting upstairs and he didn't agree with it lol

Still been 100% hopefully I'll have a descent loss this week as I'm not weighing until day 16 (then Sundays will continue to be my weigh-in days)

Had a complement yesterday from someone who works part time in our shared office - she noticed I'd lost weight since I seen her last week :)

Day 14...

So glad it's Friday - not much to report... Still going 100% :)

Well done hun! hope you have a great WI x

Hi foo fan! I'm in the same boat! I'm 11st 7 and want to lose 2 stone in 2 months! But I'm on step 2! Let me know how you get on!! X

Hi lovely,

You seem to be doing really well, good luck for WI sun x x

Nixlou said:
Hi foo fan! I'm in the same boat! I'm 11st 7 and want to lose 2 stone in 2 months! But I'm on step 2! Let me know how you get on!! X

Good luck!! What's your losses like on step 2?

Thanks everyone x

Back