Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

Thanks IM - I get so impatient, I need to realise that I'm in this for good.. Defo doing a lot of walking with Hugo and started going to the gym again - not over doing it but more than I was.

Shanny - I got bars this week so I'll have them in the evening with a brew :)

I need to stay on SS - not SS+... Because I've had a meal today it's started off me picking at stuff :(

Well done for staying focused. I'm yet to manage 2 days without a slip. I guess this is when councellors are useful. I had a month to play with when I decided to try the shakes again, now it's 16 days until my holiday and I weigh exactly the same!! Respect to you going to the gym when you're bored, I just lounge around watching tv!!

Good luck this week!

jess33 said:
Well done for staying focused. I'm yet to manage 2 days without a slip. I guess this is when councellors are useful. I had a month to play with when I decided to try the shakes again, now it's 16 days until my holiday and I weigh exactly the same!! Respect to you going to the gym when you're bored, I just lounge around watching tv!!

Good luck this week!

Thanks Jess!

Day 31

I will be 100% on SS all week - I will have a loss on Sunday :)

As planned I am allowing myself skim milk so my brews will keep me going !

Hi Sarah,

You know what to do to make it work for you.

How exciting about your holiday.

I am looking into booking something for half term, then our summer family trip - and then our trip home in October. I wanted to go at the June term but the visa issues led to a delay.

So much for having a good day - Was ok till I got home.... Then had my bar, then some chicken, then some peanuts and a teaspoon of peanut butter!!!!

I've come to bed to stop me from picking at anything else... I don't know what's wrong with me.. I'm not ready to give up but I'm struggling :(

Feel like crying :(

*Shanny* said:
Get to bed like me hunnie 10:30 is tooo late. you can do it xx

I'm in bed now Shanny - so much for me being good - the chicken started it all off!! :(

Chicken is fine don't bear yourself up for eating on plan :) protein :) tomorrow we both will do ss together.. No problem xx

*Shanny* said:
Get to bed like me hunnie 10:30 is tooo late. you can do it xx

Totally agree! One more glass of the clear stuff and off to bed for me too x

Day 32...

Feeling a bit better today...

CD is so expensive I cant afford to keep messing around with it! I'm only cheating myself when I have something off plan - I done so well for 3 weeks and one slip up and it's gone down hill from there.

I've got an appointment at the dermatologist this morning - I suffer with really bad skin but today my skin is the clearest it has ever been (Grrrrr) however I have taken pictures of when its been really had so that should help.

So I'm not going into work until this afternoon so I'm going to wait and have my first shake when I get in around lunch time - I'll have a brew to keep me going until then.

Glad you're feeling better. Don't let these few slip ups get you down! Realistically you haven't really eaten much that's too bad for you, I've seen people on here have a lot worse!

Do you pay for your dermatologist privately? It's something I was considering because I have bad skin too. Never grew out of my teenage acne :(

Hope you have a more positive day :)

Glad you're feeling better. Don't let these few slip ups get you down! Realistically you haven't really eaten much that's too bad for you, I've seen people on here have a lot worse!

Do you pay for your dermatologist privately? It's something I was considering because I have bad skin too. Never grew out of my teenage acne :(

Hope you have a more positive day :)

I've been referred by my doctor because nothing has worked -and it got to the stage where I wouldnt go out - I've not been on a night out since November because my skin is so bad... I even cancelled my new years eve because of it.

lil_legs said:
maybe you should do ss+ hun so you can plan a meal and look forward to it? the losses are pretty much the same!!

least you havent had any carbs xx

Agreed or a combination of SS and SS+ so u can have protien and veg on tough days. I have recently gone from SS to SS+ and I'm finding it much easier knowing I have a small meal at some point each day, makes social occasions that little bit easier to

Hi Sarah,

maybe you should do ss+ hun so you can plan a meal and look forward to it? the losses are pretty much the same!!

least you havent had any carbs xx

Agreed or a combination of SS and SS+ so u can have protien and veg on tough days. I have recently gone from SS to SS+ and I'm finding it much easier knowing I have a small meal at some point each day, makes social occasions that little bit easier to

What they said makes sense. I hope your dermatologist visit was helpful. i have a 45 year old friend who just finished doing a course of Accutane. It really made a difference, but reading over the potential side effects was scary.

Back