sarah's new diary sf and pp

Looks like you have really got back into the swing of things this week with some great healthy food but also managing to have the treats you want but control them. Hope you get a good result on the scales for all your hard work.

How have you found it overall? It seems like you are definitely back in the "zone" now.

Not so good tonight! Wi is tomorrow and I couldnt resist the pile of cupcakes oh brought home from his mum! Feel quite disappointed really and I expect oh will want Indian tomorrow for tea but I think I will just try and b as good as I can and maybe get back to it sunday! Annoyingly I weighed b4 tea and was 3.25 lb down!

Will still wi tomorrow then again next sat as normal just wont get as good as loss as I should in the first 2 wks! Good thing tho I feel really full after eating less than I would normally feel full on (if that makes sense)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Had 4 and 3 cookies! A tesco finest sausage and a bit extra gravy!

Otherwise

Day 7

Milk 1pp

B
Grapes

D
Ham sw 6pp
Sunbites 3pp

2x chocs 4pp

T
2x ww sausages 3pp
Probably 50-100g mash 1-2pp
Gravy prob 2pp
Bns mash

So 21pp before the bits up the top! I had 26pp and 1wp left! Im guessing a cake is 6pp tho and cookies 3pp??

So thats roughly 30pp over if I count the sausage as 6pp but it was a flavoured one and quite fatty!

I dont no im just disappointed in myself! May try and get out of indian tomorrow! I dont really wanna mess up another wk!

We will probably just have Chinese a chicken chow mein for 18pp is perfectly doable and yummy!

It does feel like I messed up the wk tho for some reason

So 3lb loss this morning which is great considering last night! But still a lot lower than previous first wks!

Not expecting much next wk as I messed up yesterday and its totm too nect thurs/fri

Great loss! The more times you restart ww I think the less of an impressive first week loss you get (my first ever week 11 years ago I lost 7lb). I still think 3lb is a great first week loss! Well done!

Great news on the 3lb loss. You did really really well last week getting back on it and you only had the one hiccup last might in all that time.

Is there anything you think you could do differently in the future that might stop you before you ate the cupcakes and cookies? I think last day before weigh in can be one of the hardest to be honest because you have a "nearly there" perspective and know you have been really good all week. Would planning an unpointed treat (within reason) after weigh help to keep you focussed for the last day?

Anyway, a really great result. Hope you enjoy your weekend. And the chow mein. Sounds yum.

We probably wont have any takeaway tonight or this wk end I dont think!

Its wierd atomic cause I was really looking forward to the wi and usually for me the last day of the wk is the easiest but the thought of having indian tonight was the thing that made me think f**k it!

A good thing is ive woken up feeling like I want to continue and do it properly which b4 id really strughle to want to continue after a mess up b4!

And I dont really trust myself to have a meal off plan atomic I feel that I would struggle to get back on plan without thinking 'oh well ive messed up the first day, may as well just start afresh next wk'

Yeah, I had forgotten that you can sometimes struggle to get back on plan after a meal off. Anyway sounds like you have a really positive attitude to it all the moment anyway so I am sure you will fine. What have you got for dinner tonight as you aren't having a take away?

Just eating it now actually, got ham sandwhich with ww soup and sunbites! Everyone else has pizza but im quite happy with what I got!

Wk 2 day 1 26pp 49wp

B
Plum x3
Kiwi

Milk in tea 2pp
(Had some green milk whilst out)

D
Toast 5pp

2x lindor 4pp

T
Ham sw 6pp
Sunbites 3pp
Ww chicken noodle soup 1p

Kit kat chunky 7pp

26pp used
2wp used
47wp remain

Feeling quite full today!

You did really really well yesterday. Well done. Great start to the new week. Glad you are feeling really positive.

Have you got anything planned for today?

No not really think its just a home day today, got roast chicken for tea

oooh roast chicken :) Haven't had a proper roast dinner since Christmas. Might have to think about that for next weekend although I suspect we may end up roaming around a hillside for almost all of sunday as long as its dry.

Have a nice day.

Thanks atomic! So if 30g of roast chicken is 1pp would 90g b 3pp?

Funny day today I missed lunch as I had breakfast at 11 then went out but the strange thing is im not even in the slightest bit hungry! I will b using up the rest of my dailies with a few treats tho! But we got in at 3.30 and if I was to have lunch then I wouldnt b able to eat my tea!

Its really strange tho because b4 ww I would just eat eat eat and still b able to eat even if I was full but after doing pp for a wk im finding I physically cant eat any more and im getting fuller quicker! On fri when I had the cupcake incident I had 1 cupcake and 1 cookie b4 my tea and I had to leave most my tea that night cause I just couldnt eat it!

Day 2 26pp 47wp

Milk in tea 2pp

B
2x yellow plums

D
Nothing

Snickers 8pp
4x squares of peppermint dairy milk 3pp

T
Roast chicken 90g 3pp
150g roast pots 6pp