1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

sarah's new diary sf and pp

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by sarah88, 9 February 2013 Social URL.

1. sarah88

sarah88 Well-Known Member

Starting another diary as im gonna try starting again!

New start weight 12.7 3/4

Goal for now is to get to 9.7!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sarah88

Is 1tsp of goldern syrup 0pp on a pp day anyone?

4. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Well-Known Member

Hey Sarah! Welcome back and brand new diary? Yeay!
    Yep 1tsp of golden syrup is 0pp on any day! X

5. sarah88

Thanks beck

6. sarah88

So I had some chicken for tea tonight that came out as 8pp due to being full I actually only ate 1/4 of it! Do I still point it as 8pp or can I point it as 2-3pp? What would u guys do?

7. sarah88

Day 1 26pp 49wp

B
    Pear

Milk in tea 1pp

D
    Porridge with 1tsp golden syrup 5pp

T
    Chicken with cheese wrapped in bacon 8pp only ate 1/4
    Roast potatoes 150g 6pp
    Veg
    Gravy 2tsp 1pp

Kiwi fruit
    Banana
    5x cadbury hearts 5pp

26pp used

8. Becktoria79

Sounds like a great start Sarah. I wouldn't worry bout the chicken, just keep it as 8!
    How did you find yesterday?

9. sarah88

Yeah if I was more hungry yesterday I may have been tempted to use some of the chicken pp but to b honest I wasnt that hungry yesterday and in fact left half my tea! Could b down to the fact of having quite a bad cold at the moment! Very pleased with yesterday!

Its very quiet on here now :-(

10. Becktoria79

Yes atomic is away for the weekend but a few others pop by.
    Well done on yesterday. It was good to stop when you werent hungry, I'm trying hard to learn to do that!

11. sarah88

Usually I just ignore the full feeling if im honest but I physically couldn't eat anymore! It was strange!

Got a sf day today got roast lamb for tea! Only thing is Im not sure I have a roasting tin big enough for the lamb :/

12. sarah88

Any ideas of what I can have meal wise next wk guys? Pp or sf?

13. Atomic pink

Atomic pink Well-Known Member

Hey Sarah, glad you are back :)

Looks like a great first day's food yesterday and really good that you stopped eating when you were full, not always easy to do at all! With doing the 5:2 diet thing now I am finding it easier than before to respond to actual hunger. Still a work in progress though. Have you been following a plan before yesterday? Or was yesterday starting back on pland and on the board?

Roast lamb for dinner on a SF day sounds great for today. What sort of things do you fancy for next week? Some of my favourites would be southern baked chicken thighs, coleslaw and chips, spicy sausage casserole, chickpea, sweet potato and spinach stew, burgers, pizza chicken with roast veg chips, butternut squash risotto and meatballs and pasta. All of those are making me drool at the moment as I am on a fasting day :( I guess alot of it will depend on whether you have shopped yet or not and what you already have in. I think first week back on plan you need to have some delicious things to look forward to, and I find buying a couple of bits of fruit that I usually regard as a bit too extravagent can help not to feel deprived as well.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

14. sarah88

Yesterday was first day back on, I have just been eating like a total pig and I no that I need to stop!

How do u make ur southern baked chicken? And ur coleslaw? I do shopping tomorrow!

This wk end is going surprisingly well so far but I expect struggle will set in soon! I been reading a few judd diaries but I dont see it being easy just eating 500cals in a day! And I struggle with cal counting unless it states it on the pack but things like fruit veg meat potatoes ect id prob struggle with! Then id prob end up stuffing my face on the up days!

15. Atomic pink

Glad weekend is going well so far, hopefully that will continue for the foreseeable future!

For the southern baked chicken you need skinless, boneless chicken thighs, dip in beaten egg and then dip in breadcrumbs seasoned with paprika and herbs (or a spice blend you like) and bake for about 45 minutes at about 190 degrees. For the coleslaw you shred or grate whatever veg you want (things I use are carrots, celeriac, celery, white cabbage and spring onions) and mix with light mayo, 0% yogurt and some white pepper.

16. sarah88

Thanks atomic

17. sarah88

Day 2 sf 49wp

B
    Toast
    Butter 2pp

D
    Bagel
    Goldern syrup 1tsp

T
    Roast lamb
    Gravy 2tsp 1pp

2x kiwi
    Banana
    Grapes

3wp used
    46wp remain

Felt slightly hungrier today :/

18. sarah88

Day 3 26pp 46wp

B
    Banana

Milk in tea 1pp

D
    2x slices of braces bread 4pp
    Butter 1pp
    Ham 1pp
    Sunbites 3pp

2 finger kit kat 3pp
    Bowl of apple, kiwi, plum

T
    Steak and ale pie 9pp
    150g mash 3pp
    2tsp gravy 1pp
    Mashed butternut squash
    Carrots

So thats 26pp, im gonna treat myself to a kit kat chunky!

Kit kat chunky 7pp

26pp used
    7wp used
    39wp remain!

19. Becktoria79

Another great day! You're doing great Sarah.

20. sarah88

Thanks beck! Starting to get tough mentally tho! Keep thinking I want that!

21. Atomic pink

Think you have done great over the last couple of days, you've made really good use of your points too, on both SF and PP days.

Hope you enjoyed your kitkat chunky! I still haven't tried one, really probably should while they have all the new flavours around...