sarah's new diary sf and pp

Thanks atomic! Wouldnt bother with the new flavours except the mint one! The others r really sickly! Just a plain one for me tonight! So yummy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Err........ today I just want to eat!

hey, it sounds like you're doing well!

I forgot about bagels (yesterday's diary!) when I decided to do Simply filling! think I might aim to do more propoints days.

How are you doing today? If you just feel like eating then the great thing is that you can! maybe try soup, porridge or something really filling :)
I'm having a naughty eating day today- have so far had 5 oreos and a mars bar, hopefully I can still stick to pp and have a simply filling day tomorrow!

xx

Thankyou! Today is a pp day so all I can really munch on is fruit!

Im doing ok however I did have my evening kit kat chunky at 10.30 but I do have a pancake to look forward to after tea!

I decided to make my daughter a friendship bracelet which took my mind off eating!

Yummy yummy pancakes!

Day 4 26pp 39wp

B
Banana

Milk 1pp

Kit kat chunky 7pp

D
Toasted ham sw 6pp
Sunbites 3pp
Grapes

2x tangerines

T
Caramelised onion burger 6pp
Bap 5pp
Salad cream 1pp
Salad

1x pancake 5pp
Syrup
Banana

26pp used
8wp used
31wp left

Thanks becks, tesco finest so I hope its beef!

Im excited for wi now!

Err had diarrhoea 3 times since my tea last night :/ sorry tmi!

Anyone no the pp for a multi pack snickers not treat size

Not sure about the snickers I am afraid. Do you know how many calories it is? If you have the nutritional info there's lots of places that will do it for you on the internet but with stuff like chocolate it tends to work at as 1pp per 40 calories.

Hope you are feeling a bit better. You've had those burgers lots of times before haven't you? Probably not those. Food for yesterday looks really good. Being on fast day I completely missed out on the pancake fun and I haven't done pancake day for years (due to always being a blood diet for the last 3 years. Grrrr) so I might have a slightly late pancake day tomorrow or friday I think. I am thinking raspberries and dark chocolate sauce. Mmmmmmmmm!

It doesnt have the nutritional value on the pack!

I have had those burgers loads b4 but looking at my food yesterday I really cant see it being anything else!

Might have just been a minor bug or something. Often it tends to be bacteria that has got into our system from surfaces rather than what we have eaten.

So a 4 pack of snickers contains 232g so ive divided it by 4 to get 58g a bar!

100g is

Protien 9.4
Carb 54.3
Fat 28.2
Fibre 1.3

And my app on my phone u can put how many grams u used so I put in 58g and it comes out as 8pp

I thought it was 8pp so im thinking this is right!

What do u guys think?

Thanks beck! That was my immediate thought when I first thiught about having one!

Day 5 26pp 31wp

Milk for tea 1pp

B
Pancake 5pp
With banana and syrup and lemon juice

D
Ham sw 6pp
Sunbites 3pp

2 finger kit kat (mint) 3pp

T
Southern fried chick 7pp
150g new pots 3pp
Salad cream 1pp
Salad

Snickers 8pp

26pp used
And
11wp used
20wp remain

So today I have had runs every time I eat not great but means ive not snacked as much usually I have a few fruit treats but not today! Belly feeling all windy now but gonna have my snickers treat any way as I REALLY want it! Perhaps ur right atomic and I have a little bug hopefully will b better tomorrow!

Day 6 26pp 20wp

Milk in tea 1pp

B
Banana

D
Ham sw 6pp
Sunbites 3pp

T
Chicken breast kiev 9pp
150g new pots 3pp
Colslaw 2pp
Salad cream 1pp
Lettuce

4x lindor chocs 8pp
6x Thorntons chocs 12pp

26pp used
19wp used
1wp remains

Lots of choc today as it was a gift I saved wp for today and I intended on enjoying some chocolate, I have already planned tomorrow's food and im totally ok with just 1wp spare

Oh and a handful of grapes

Back