sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Great start to week 2 :)
Pizza is yummy, my mum made me some dough, so gonna make pizza either tonight or torrid. She makes her dough in the bread machine and it's the best ever.

Do you eat banana and syrup cold or hot?

What a brilliant loss! That's excellent, Sarah.

Losses like that always astound me as I don't think I have EVER lost more than 2lbs in a week, even when I first changed my eating habits years ago.

Bet that's put a nice spring in your step going into week 2 :)

Great start to week 2 :)
Pizza is yummy, my mum made me some dough, so gonna make pizza either tonight or torrid. She makes her dough in the bread machine and it's the best ever.

Do you eat banana and syrup cold or hot?

I love homemade bread I bet the dough is lovely, I have it cold dint think about having it hot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What a brilliant loss! That's excellent, Sarah.

Losses like that always astound me as I don't think I have EVER lost more than 2lbs in a week, even when I first changed my eating habits years ago.

Bet that's put a nice spring in your step going into week 2 :)

Thankyou atomic, it does make me feel better about dieting, its only water loss tho I shall b happier when I start loosing fat :-D I still dont understand ur body

Thankyou atomic, it does make me feel better about dieting, its only water loss tho I shall b happier when I start loosing fat :-D I still dont understand ur body

I gave up trying to work out my body so don't worry. Its fairly healthy and can do all the stuff it needs to and lots of strenuous exercise on top so I am working on the basis that wanting to be smaller probably amounts to vanity now. This makes me feel a lot better about things not changing numbers wise!

Amazing loss Sarah!!! That'll set you up well now for week 2.
What is cheese sw please? I'm am wrecking my brains lol
Cheese sandwich. It has confused me on the boards before as well.

I gave up trying to work out my body so don't worry. Its fairly healthy and can do all the stuff it needs to and lots of strenuous exercise on top so I am working on the basis that wanting to be smaller probably amounts to vanity now. This makes me feel a lot better about things not changing numbers wise!

Cheese sandwich. It has confused me on the boards before as well.

Aww makes perfect sense now lol....It was wrecking my head! Thanks Atomic x

Sorry I do tend to do that, I had roast pork once and only put roast pork abd someone asked if I had had veg and potatoes or just the pork on its own

Well done on your loss x

Yes purpled :-D thankyou sarah

Day 2 26pp and 42wp

B
Milk 1pp

D
Toast with butter 6pp

T
Fish and chips :/ 30pp

37pp used
11wp used
31wp remain

fish and chips mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm xx

Hope the fish and chips were good. You did well to fit them in to your day without going into weeklies by that many. Taking it you knew about them in advance so you could plan around it?

No I didn't plan them, I was up late Saturday and only had time for some toast b4 we had to go out then we were late coming home so got fish and chips but luckily I did fit them in well point wise and I even weighed my chips out! Funny thing is I had my toast at abot 11.30 and chips at 6 ish and I wasnt even hungry

The new additions to our family :-D

Attachments

• 1390157102510.jpg
    1390157102510.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 1390157110917.jpg
    1390157110917.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 1390157122171.jpg
    1390157122171.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 1390157130349.jpg
    1390157130349.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 75
Pretty birdies :) Is that 4 you have? Have you kept cockatiels before? My uncle used to have a pair when I was a kid and they were lovely and tame. Used to just fly around the house of an evening and come and sit on your shoulder.

Sounds like things worked out well with the fish and chips. And impressive restraint to weigh them out.

Yeah 4 birds, 2 breeding pairs not tame! Gonna have a go at hand rearing their babies, not kept them b4 just wanted a step up from breeding the finches, we had a small parrot b4 as a pet b4 the cat and dogs

Back