sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Yeah, thankyou :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just looking at my last diary and my loss in first wk was 6.5lb and second wk was 0.75lb so only 7.25lb in first 2 wks where as this time I had 6.25lb loss in first wk and 2lb in second wk which is 8.25lb in 2 wks so ive lost 1lb more in 2 wks this time than last time which is interesting as last time the majority of my wks was sf days but this time the majority of my wks have been pp days :what: hope that made sence

That's fab! Could be lots of reasons for the extra 1lb. Could be because you do more pp days which are more restrictive. Just just be the time of the month you weighed etc.

Either way.....it's fantastic!!

Well done on the loss! That's excellent. Glad that its going so well. It is intriguing whether the better losses this time round are just coincidence or because you are doing more pp than sf. I would have thought it would be the other way round but who knows!

Yeah im ok

Thankyou guys I just dont feel like posting atm, i will occasionally if I feel like it, plan is going well still 100% but just pp atm after today will have 8wp left for tomorrow then wi on Friday

Glad everything is going ok and being back on plan is going so well for you.

I guess just remember we are here for a bit of extra support if you need it and want to post.

And if we don't "see" you before - good luck for weigh in.

Thankyou

Sorry its upside down but look what I found in tesco sandwich section, its gorgeous and only 7pp!

Attachments

• 1391080286794.jpg
    1391080286794.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 109
Yeah it was same as sw

Back