sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

I was just asked to blow into the thing, at given an inhaler, dont think my blow test was even that worrying but when u have been sat in the doc waiting room for ever ur hardly gonna b out of breath! I was asked to see the nurse back along for asthma check but was never told I had asthma or was invited for any sort of flu jab that ppl with asthma get! I just avoid walking up hills I stay on the flat with the dogs now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I woke up with a stiff neck this morning down one side not its started being still all across the back of my neck and both sides but worse on the side it originated! As an anxious person im starting to feel a bit anxious about it now :-(

Day 4 26pp and 33wp

B
Banana
Milk in tea 1pp

D
Tesco light choices sweet and sour meal 11pp (not worth the pp)

T
Toast and butter 5pp
Tin of ravioli 8pp

Snacks
Snickers 8pp

33pp used
7wp used
26wp remain

Food looks good. Not had tinned ravioli for ages but I remember living it in my student days. Might buy some :)

I don't know if the doctor will think your in denial. Or maybe you are overthinking it. I do think they like to use weight as an excuse when they can't be bothered to think of a real reason. It's like okay let's blame the weight, then they don't need to use their brain.

When I had bad knees a few years back they said I could lose some weight (which is why I lost the weight) I fell into the overweight section at the time.
Anyway now I'm a good weight and went back and the doctor didn't have a clue.

Anyway I went private and the chiropractor did an X-ray and my knees were misaligned. She said it would have happened at whatever weight, as I roll my feet inwards when I walk. All sorted now. Just proof GPS love to blame weight.

My partner picked the ravioli and I was like ehh yeah ok but I really enjoyed it and he dint! Was nice! I do agree that the docs dont use their brain and being fat is just an excuse for them to use! I had a doc give me a lecture about my weight the other day and I no I need to loose the weight but I couldn't help but sit there and think well u could use loosing a few lb too!
My daughter has suffered with constipation since a baby and she went through a stage of screaming when she went toilet and bleeding tonnes from her bum, took her to doc and he was like "ahh u just have to soften her stool" and it wasnt till I said "look shes screaming with pain when she goes and there is loads of fresh blood coming out" when he turned around and said oh she could have a fissure and actually looked and she had a fissure,

It's terrible isn't it. I think when it comes to kids you have to speak for them and be assertive.
But as adults we do feel embarrassed being called fat. Your right too, there are fat doctors lol. I work at a GP surgery one day a week and some of the doctor stand out back smoking on their breaks. I think that's fine, they can do what they want. But I don't see how they can lecture their patients on quitting smoking. Since being pregnant I can smell really well, I can almost smell a smoker from the other side of the room, very odd. But lots of them in the Gps

I agree, u cant lecture someone for doing something u do urself, doctors should no better! How many dentists do u see with nasty teeth!

Its been good! Sf day :-D

How was the bolagnese? I never make it but it's such a comforting dish that whenever I have it, I end up making it again.
It's great for lasagne too, and I always use left overs for work lunches. Almost as a pasta sauce rather than a bolagnese. Yummy.

How many SF days do you plan to do each week?

It was yummy :-D made enough for 3 meals!

Im having another one tomorrow then pp on Thursday then wi! So that will b 3 df days and 4 pp days

Day 4 sf and 26wp

B
Banana

D
Spagbol and jacket (no pasta)
Butter 1pp

T
Spagbol and jacket (no pasta) hooked on this atm!

Aero mint 6pp
Tomato puree 5pp
Toral 0% with banana and goldern syrup 1pp

13wp used
13wp remain

It looks like you may have used less weeklies if you pointed yesterday rather than SF. I love SF but I think pp days are great for eating out :)

I dint weigh anything so its not gonna b easy to point now, but im fine with what weeklies I have left!

Not feeling good today, had a headache before bed last night but no paracetamol in the house, didnt sleep at all and headache much worse today to the extent that I can barely walk it throbs that much! Got up this morning with runs and feeling sicky (sorry if tmi) but i hope its just my ibs cause I really cant handle being sick and my oh is at work so he cant support me if I am sick! (Im such a baby I cry and have to have him there holding my hand)! Ive kept elisha home today as I cant face to 20m there and back car journey!

Thankyou! Feel much better now, was just my ibs, just having some toast and a cuppa soup now which is the first thing ive had today except water! Had a short nap and some paracetamol and my head is easing :-D

I decided to go with a pp day instead of sf today :-D

Back