sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Thankyou 2lb loss today so thats 10.25lb loss in 3 wks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Excellent loss, Sarah :) Well done. Bet you are really chuffed. Still planning on mainly sticking to pp as its working so well?

Any plans for the weekend? How are the new birdies settling in?

Thanks atomic yeah I am happy with that.

Birds r fine tho not investigating their nest box yet, think its a bit cold really

Hey Sarah , here to subscribe, I've had a quick glance through your recent posts and looks like you're doing really well! Looking forward to reading more! X

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks becks I haven't put up last wks diary yet so here u go....

Day 1
26pp and 49wp

Milk 1pp

Ham sw with primula 7pp
Hoops and crosses 2pp

Ww lasagne 7pp
Homemade chips 3pp

Cupcake 7pp
Topic 6pp

33pp
7wp used
42wp left

Day 2
26pp and 42wp

Milk 1pp

Ham sw with primula 7pp
Hoops and crosses 2pp

Ww ocean pie (ugh) 5pp
New potatoes 4pp

Jaffa cake bar 3pp
Topic 6pp

28pp
2wp
40wp left

Day 3
26pp and 40wp

Milk 1pp

Mc chicken sw 10pp
Fries 9pp
Hot chocolate 4pp

Toast 4pp
Butter 1pp
Beans 4pp

Topic 6pp

39pp
13wp
27wp left

Day 4
26pp and 27wp

Milk 1pp

Ham sw with primula 7pp
Hoops and crosses 2pp

Chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon 7pp
Potatoes 3pp
Mint sauce 1pp
Gravy 1pp

Snickers 8pp
Twix biscuit 3pp

33pp
7wp used
20wp left

Day 5
26pp and 20wp

Milk 1pp

Ham sw with primula 7pp
Hoops and crosses 2pp

Chicken kiev 9pp
New pots 3pp
Salad and salad cream 1pp

Dairy milk 6pp
Kit kat 3pp

32pp
6wp
14wp left

Day 6
26pp and 14wp

Milk 1pp

Ham sw with primula 7pp
Hoops and crosses 2pp

2x caramelised onion sausages 9pp
Potato 3pp
Beans 4pp

Dairy milk 6pp

32pp
6wp
8wp left

Day 7
26pp and 8wp

Milk 1pp

Flat bread sw 7pp
Hoops and crosses 2pp

Southern fried chicken 13pp
New pots 3pp
Salad and salad cream 1pp

Snickers 8pp

34pp
8wp used

Yesterday
Week 4 day 1

26pp and 49wp

Milk 1pp

Ham sw with primula 7pp
Hoops and crosses 2pp

Chicken pie 12pp
Potatoes 3pp
Beans 4pp

Blue riband 3pp
Twix 3pp

35pp
9wp
40wp left

Today day 2

26pp and 40wp

Milk 1pp

Big mac 13pp
Fries 9pp
Hot chocolate 4pp

Topic 6pp

33pp
7wp
33wp remain

Menus looking good. Do you never have breakfast? I can't cope without breakfast!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have a banana most days, today I had an apple, I feel really full in the morning and dont feel like eating, I basically force myself to have some fruit just to wake my metabolism up! My dinner is a bit samey but for now im quite enjoying a nice simple sandwich and crisps so I will probably keep to that until I get board and then change it up :-D

Got a couple spring cleans coming up soon, really not looking forward to it, my cleaning generally gets me down but for now I cant do anything else as I have no one to have my daughter through holidays whilst I work and I couldn't afford childcare :-( but other than that im doing ok

Hi!!

Food looks good, I never used to have breakfast either but forces myself to have one a year or 2 back when I started weight watchers, since then I can't cope without one. I really wanted cereal this morning but no milk and the shop isn't open yet and I can't be bothered to get dressed.

Well done on another fantastic loss! You must be over the moon :)

Hi all welcome to my new diary, I have had a diary on here before 2 years ago in the simply filling forum, during this time I went from 13.6 to 10.5 in 6 months doing mainly simply filling with just 2 days propoints, but in the last 18 months I have regained all my weight back and after trying and trying to get back onto weightwatchers ive decided nows the time and I definitely need to loose the weight again... so this time ive decided to post on this section of the group as many fellow simply fillers have left the simply filling group plus im gonna b doing much more propoint days this time and I could really use as much support as I can get!!!

So anyway my start weight is 13.8 and I hope to firstly get to 10st, my nhs ideal weight is 7.7 but I feel that may b a little too low, so once I get to 10st I will re-evaluate depending on how I look and feel.

Hi sarah I am glad to see that you lost most of your weight doing simply filling with a few point days. This is what I am hoping to do. I am sure you can do it again. I will be subscribing hun. Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Thankyou purpled :-D

Yeah simply filling does work, good luck :-D

Cor blimey! Mammoth food diary update! Sounds like you've got into a good routine with the pps and managing to fit in some really tasty and satisfying evening meals. You do really well with your pps given you don't have that many to play with to fit in things like pie and some chocolate treats. Hopefully makes it feel more sustainable for you.

Yeah I really need some chocolate! Im trying to do it in a way that I dont feel like im dieting and so far its helping :-D

I think if you try and cut out the things you really like it won't last and you'll fall off the wagon quicker so you are right to have choc every day, I do the very same thing. Keeps me going, makes it more liveable and that little bit easier.
I never used to have breakfast either but like Purpled a few years ago when I started ww origionally I forced myself, now I be starving in the morning and have to eat something.

So ive just been looking through my purple book and have discovered I pointed things wrong :-(

-Parsnip I thought was free is 2pp.
-Potatoes which I have nearly every day I make chips with and I always weigh once cooked so what I thought was 150g for 3pp is infact 6pp :'(
-And cooking spray is apparently 1pp for 4 sprays I spay loads and thought it was free

Feeling a bit sad about it now :-(

And I have a query...my mother inlaw gave us a banana cake she gave me list of what she uses but it comes out at 118pp per cake, can this b right?

Vanilla essence 1/2tsp- 0pp?
Marge 170g- 34pp
Granulated sugar 227g- 45pp
Self raisin flour 283g- 30pp
3x eggs- 9pp

118pp

Banana and bicarbonate of soda is free

The cake is 722g and even 10 slices would b tiny and 12pp?

Doesn't seem right to me

So ive just been looking through my purple book and have discovered I pointed things wrong :-(

-Parsnip I thought was free is 2pp.
-Potatoes which I have nearly every day I make chips with and I always weigh once cooked so what I thought was 150g for 3pp is infact 6pp :'(
-And cooking spray is apparently 1pp for 4 sprays I spay loads and thought it was free

Feeling a bit sad about it now :-(

And I have a query...my mother inlaw gave us a banana cake she gave me list of what she uses but it comes out at 118pp per cake, can this b right?

Vanilla essence 1/2tsp- 0pp?
Marge 170g- 34pp
Granulated sugar 227g- 45pp
Self raisin flour 283g- 30pp
3x eggs- 9pp

118pp

Banana and bicarbonate of soda is free

The cake is 722g and even 10 slices would b tiny and 12pp?

Doesn't seem right to me

God I hate when things like that happen. You can weigh spuds after cooked and count them the same as raw but only if not baked. I always weigh my chips and baked potato before baking to make it more accurate. My leader says not to count the spray oil unless you are using around 8sprays. So don't panick.
And with the cake, I'd say that is right enough. A slice of lemon drizzle cake in Starbuck is 10pp a slice so I'd say its similiar :(.
On the bright side it hasn't done your weight loss any harm yet!

Thanks I will start weighing b4 if im baking them in oven, what I dont get is how roast potatoes done in oil can b the same pp as potatoes baked ?? Yeah im not gonna bother with the cake!

Back