Sarah's Newest Journey To Slimsville...

Thanks Emma...

I just risked another trip to the nasty fridge with that yummy chocolate, caramel shortbread in... And came out alive! With only multiseed thin Ryvita and extra light Philidelphia... And 2 slices of WW malt loaf... It could be a lot worse today!

I wish I had something like that in the fridege. Saw only bad stuff in there. I don't want that. I'm hungry. Should go shopping really. :)

I've just realised it's 188 days until my festival holiday.
And 40lbs to go until my first goal.
And then maybe another 21lbs to my final goal.

Hmm...

Right, so its 5.20am. I woke up over an hour ago when my daughter needed feeding and I'm still awake! Needless to say she is not... Just laying here thinking how proud I am of me and my other half this week.

My TOTM. Would have normally caused me a binge. Not this week!

Now I've managed to pick up a stinking cold and sore throat from somewhere. Would have normally caused me a binge. Not this week!

My boyfriend has lost exactly a stone in 5 weeks.

And last night was the biggest reason for me to be proud. My parents came home from food shopping with cake. Well, 2 cakes to be exact. A carrot cake and a chocolate fudge cake. Now, only 6 people live here. Our daughter is 8 weeks old so not quite on cake yet! And the 2 of us are trying to lose weight, and everyone else knows this. Anyway, back to the point... I saw these cakes before we went to do our food shopping so I picked up the WW frozen double chocolate brownies for us so we had something nice to eat after dinner. We sat down with our 163cal puddings and I felt quite good about not having either of the full fat cakes! Sabotage attempt - FAILED!

I just hope it all shows on the scales come Monday. I know it won't be great for me thanks to TOTM but something would be nice...

Hope everyone is well.
xxx

Hi Sarah

I am in a similar position to you. I was 10 stone before I got pregnant and started dieting in January at almost 15 stone. I'm kind of doing the slimming world
Plan / counting calories. In 5 weeks I have lost 1 stone and 3 lb.

My baby boy is 10 weeks old - ironically I fed him just before 6 and can't get back to sleep either ! Lol. He was due on dec 9th but was born 2 weeks early... He also gets grumpy baby syndrome and I am so hoping he doesn't get this cold I have at the moment which has now turned into an awful cough.

Maybe we can be buddies ?

Em

Hi Em,

Yeah, that would be good! Support from anywhere is good by me!

I think 10 stone something is my ultimate goal but for now I'm heading for 12 stone, as that's the weight I was when I met my boyfriend.

My daughter was born on the 12th December, 4 days early after a 3 day long labour! She really didn't wanna come but they induced me at 39 weeks thanks to gestational diabetes, probably caused by my weight.

Do you go to meetings or just going it alone like us?

Heya

I go it alone. In 2007 I used to go to the meetings and lost 5 stone so just need to do it again :D

My tactic at the moment is to have Less than 1200 calories a day, focussing on sw syn free foods but at the weekend have a blowout meal and some drinks which keeps the cravings in the week at bay.

So far my story goes

Week 1. - 7lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 - 3lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 2lb

Baby Sam was born on 26th November. My waters broke on the Wednesday and had to be induced. Sam was born by emergency section on the Friday!

Sounds like you're going well!

As you can see by my signature I've done them all! Lost 5 stone on Cambridge and kind of maintained on WW until I got pregnant. Then it all went wrong and I ended up 5lbs off my heaviest weight the day I gave birth. Hey ho...

I've done enough diets now that we are going it alone and both losing pretty well at the moment.

Start weight; 15st 7lbs
Goal weight; 12st (for now!)

Week 1; -4lbs
Week 2; -2lbs
Week 3; +1lbs :cry:
Week 4; -4lbs [into the 14s :D]
Week 5; -1lbs [TOTM]

1lb is better than nothing...

Hi Sarah,
I think your doing really well especially with a little one xx:D:D

Thanks Katierose! Doesn't feel like it some days but it is coming off so I must be doing something right...

This week doesn't seem to be going tooooo bad... Had a bit of a snacky hour waiting for my boyfriend to get home last night but other than that... I've only got 4lb to go until I'm back to my weight the week I found out I was expecting my daughter!

*** I NEED TO GET A GRIP ***

I've managed to mess about this week. All week. Fine for most of the day and then blow it while I'm waiting for the other half to get in for dinner. I'm not gonna lose at all this week. I was supposed to be super good because we are out for a Valentine's / first night out without baby Chinese...

I only done 1lb last week and this week isn't going to great either emz...

Just got home from an all you can eat Chinese buffet. We shall see what damage it has caused on Monday! Though it was a low cal day other than that.

Breakfast - 2 yogurt break bars, banana

Lunch - chilli ricecakes, extra light philidelphia

Thanks emz! :)

I'll be on here bright and early with the big news as I'm meeting my grandparents with my daughter at 10am... Has anyone ever tried to get a 2 month old out of the house that early?!

Start weight; 15st 7lbs
Goal weight; 12st (for now!)

Week 1; -4lbs
Week 2; -2lbs
Week 3; +1lbs :cry:
Week 4; -4lbs [into the 14s :D]
Week 5; -1lbs [TOTM]
Week 6; -2lbs

So... Another 2lbs off this week, despite the MASSIVE chinese buffet on Saturday night with the lover! I'm pretty happy with that. Got an Indian take away night on this Saturday with the lover and his sister so our daughter gets used to being put to bed at hers before she babysits for us in a few weeks... I'll try to be good all week so I don't have to worry too much as it worked out like that this week...

Onwards and downwards!
Hope everyone's having a good week

Back