Sarah's Newest Journey To Slimsville...

Pasta bake sounds nice !! Sam is great at night - we put him to bed about 9.30 and he sleeps until about 7am - just watching him stir on the baby monitor - he has his injections today poor boy !

Eeek... Hope that goes ok for you both! Amelia has her 2nd set in 2 weeks, I'm just hoping she doesn't get as ill with this set. On the sleep front, she slept through for the first time last night! I'm so excited... 8.45pm until 5.50am, had half a bottle and a bit of a play before her daddy went to work and now she is asleep again in our bed! :)

The pasta bake was pretty good, think I'll be doing that again! Just need to work out tonights dinner now...

I have been scale hopping again. I have lost no weight but I think it might be TOTM next week so... Water retention! Joy...

But... On the up side, I have found a flat to move into today! So I'm in a very good mood now, whether I have lost weight or not...

I'm soooo not losing weight this week... Roll on the morning so I can see the damage!

Start weight; 15st 7lbs
Goal weight; 12st (for now!)

Week 1; -4lbs
Week 2; -2lbs
Week 3; +1lbs :cry:
Week 4; -4lbs [into the 14s :D]
Week 5; -1lbs [TOTM]
Week 6; -2lbs
Week 7; -3lbs
Week 8; -1lbs

I know it's really wrong but I'm struggling with 16lbs in 2 months. Is there anyone else who has done CD or LL or any of the other meal replacements that was used to losing big numbers weekly and is now struggling with smaller losses through healthy eating??

Just for my reference really...

"Normal" = 8st 7lb - 11st 5lb
Overweight = 11st 6lb - 13st 9lb
Obese = 13st 10lb and over

Sarah, 16lb in 2 months is brilliant :D

I think we ALL struggle with how slow the scales seem to be moving at times, never mind if you've previously done a VLCD, it must be even worse! I've lost 2lb this week and I'm disappointed to be honest...... I've exercised like a bloody maniac this week and 2lb seems a rather poor reward for all my hard work.

But...... what I keep telling myself is this: the weight didn't go ON overnight so I'm being daft to think it will come OFF that way!

Keep positive :D it's going in the right direction, that's the main thing xx

Thanks MaisieMoodle...

I know what you're saying is right... I just struggle after the VLCD weight losses! But as you say, it's coming off and I shouldn't complain!

Thanks MaisieMoodle...

I know what you're saying is right... I just struggle after the VLCD weight losses! But as you say, it's coming off and I shouldn't complain![/QUOTE]

We're only human though ;)

Hey guys, have a 13 week old boy fast asleep on my lap - didn't Loose anything last week although the wii fit said my bmi had dropped slightly making me overweight instead of obese - yey !! Roll on Friday , hoping for a good weight loss this week !

My lack of a presence on the boards this week is probably due to my guilt! I've had a very bad week. For no particular reason other than all I've done is eat. For no reason other than boredom. I haven't been hungry. I've eaten everything I could find, healthy or not... But according to the scales this morning I've only put on 1lb which is a small miracle! So I'm hoping I can pull it back by weigh in on Monday. And then next week is my birthday week so who knows?!

Haha. Classic mistake what I made. There's A birthDAY not a birthday WEEK. :D I put back on 4 pounds then .

I'm already out Wednesday night, Friday night and all day Saturday. As well as pancakes on Tuesday! Hmm...

Hi Sarah - Just found your diary and I've enjoyed reading it and all your honest comments. My journey is much the same as yours, up - down - up more - down less etc. Using different regimes.

When I moved to Spain I'd put on so much weight over the last 3 years that it had to go. I lost 2½ stone slowly over 12 months, kept if off for 2 years than put ½ stone back on. I'm now determined to lose some more.

. . .But as you say, it's coming off and I shouldn't complain!

But...... what I keep telling myself is this: the weight didn't go ON overnight so I'm being daft to think it will come OFF that way!

IMHO losing it more slowly is better !!!!
You're more likely to have re-educated your appetite and you're more likely to keep it off.

So just keep at it. I've only lost 11 lbs in 7 weeks (and unlikely to lose any this week as we've been out a lot) - as Maisie said 16 lbs in 2 months is brilliant.

My first major target is also 12 st - although I'd love to get to 11-5 (BMI below 25). Just need to lose another 2 st to get to 12-0 and then another 9 lbs to get to 11-5.

Keep at it girl!

Bev

Thanks for the support everyone! I wish I was feeling positive... Feel very down at the moment, which I think explains my ability to justify eating! It's how I dealt with things before doing Cambridge and it's obviously how I'm still dealing with things now...

This Wednesday is my birthday and I'm out for dinner with the other half, then out for a few drinks and some music on Friday night, and then a family do at his dad's on the Saturday. Could be another bad week but hopefully I can get most of the other times back on track!

Start weight; 15st 7lbs

Week 1; -4lbs
Week 2; -2lbs
Week 5; -1lbs [TOTM]
Week 6; -2lbs
Week 7; -3lbs
Week 8; -1lbs
Week 9; +1lbs :break_diet:

I put on this week. I deserved ALOT more than 1lb though! So I'm not going to dwell on it too much, know that I ate through my problems all week and try to be 100% (apart from the following)...

- Tuesday - Pancakes no doubt (try not to go mad!)
- Wednesday - Birthday meal with other half (Wagamamas) and probably birthday cake!!!
- Friday - Birthday gig night out (few drinkies)
- Saturday - Family buffet lunch (I'll try to curb it a bit!)

The 14's seem to be taking me AGES! I've got to stop messing about... Reckon I can still lose with all these things going on this week?!

Start weight; 15st 7lbs

Week 1; -4lbs
Week 2; -2lbs
Week 5; -1lbs [TOTM]
Week 6; -2lbs
Week 7; -3lbs
Week 8; -1lbs
Week 9; +1lbs :break_diet:
Week 10; +4lbs [TOTM & B'day]

4lbs on... I deserve every ounce though! We ate out every night from Wednesday to Sunday for my birthday! oops... :rolleyes:
Started again this Monday, hopefully I can lose some of the 5lbs I've put on in the last 2 weeks and get back to it with a vengeance!

Back