Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Well that Snickers was lush! And, I am still below my calories, which is brilliant! :)

Thinking of going on a night out tomorrow. I am going to measure out my alcohol before I drink it - put however much I think I'll need in a bottle, take that to my friends and only drink that. Then I can know exactly how many calories I have used.

Might not cycle tomorrow - was aiming for 5 days exercise a week which I have done, and should be out all of tomorrow. Will be dancing tomorrow night :)

mmmmmmmmm snickers!!!

If I was cycling 5 times a week I think my legs would give up on me, lol!!! You have done amazing this week, you deserve to let your hair down, and if you can do that without too much damage on your hard work then go for it!!! x

Ohhh I'm starting to struggle!

Breakfast: yoghurt and banana
Lunch: I had a lovely wrap and toasted it which was extra lovely. Had some crisps and a yoghurt too.
Dinner: I'm having soup and a crumpet.

I'm going to have 416 calories left. I think I'm going out tonight, so will be drinking vodka and diet coke.

I really feel the need for some sweets!! I don't know why but I am absolutely craving dolly mixture! What a weirdo!

I'm doing my best to stay in my room and not go downstairs to tescos. A bag is 400 calories and I have 416 left so I am almost justifying it!! Plus, I have lost 7lbs this week and am trying to justify it that way too- but I know eating 400cals of sweets is not healthy!!

Do you have to have the full 400 cals of sweets? Do they do smaller packets for less cals? I don't believe in depriving yourself completely, but you also don't need to go over the top. x

or you could have your dinner early... that's what I'm having to do because I'm so hungry!!!

I'm not hungry - that's the thing!

Nope, I would have to have the whole 400cals! Haha, greedy! Pretty sure there is no way I could eat just half or something.

Meant to be going to the pub but am not going as I am too tempted by a cider, and I'll have to walk past the dolly mixture to get there and back!

Still in my room, have brushed my teeth so that put the cravings on hold for a bit but I so want them!

I went and looked at myself in the mirror and told myself I didn't need them!! Haha, I think I am going crazy!

Oh well if you're not hungry... PACK IT IN AMY!!!! Don't make me come over there and kick your ass, I'll do it!!!

Dolly mixtures bad! Seeing your brothers in 2 months is great motivation :)

Well done you... I however have had my dinner already because I was STARVING, lol!!! I'm going to be in trouble if I feel hungry again later!!! x

Had to go to Tescos to get vodka.... picked up dolly mixture :(

BUT!! Had a look at it and realised just how little you get for 400 calories! I knew I needed something, so I got myself a Kit Kat Chunky - still bad, but 140 calories less than the dolly mixture. If I can do this now, then maybe in a few weeks I'll be down to a Milky Way or maybe even nothing! Haha

I still have room in my calories for a choccie bar, so technically foodwise I will be under, however I will be drinking. I'm not sure how much to drink! It is so easy to just pour massive servings here at uni, and playing drinking games etc, you lose track of what you have drunk. I am going to measure it out before I go to my friends, and then see what is left at the end of the night and calculate my intake. I don't think I am going to need much as I haven't been eating as much as usual, have been exercising, and havent drunk for a week - quite a while for me!

I'm going to make sure I dance like crazy too!

I want to come dancing!!!

Another pound off! Which makes 7 since Monday! Wow!!

This makes me exactly 3 stones down, and in to the 14 stone bracket! :D

I'm not expecting any more losses before Monday - surely I can't - half a stone in a week is a lot!

That's an absolutely brilliant loss. Well done you! Keep going :D

Well what a night!

Was having a great time, until my friend said the most insensitive thing ever - I won't bother explaining as it has a long back story! But, he is my best friend here and I just couldn't believe what he had said. I went to my room and I just cried for hours- everyone knew how serious it was and I was looked after and he eventually came and apologised- we made up in a way - I will never forgive or forget what he has said (a very insensitive comment about a family member who died last year) but I didn't want him to miss out on our night out. He told me that I shouldn't forgive him so easily because he wouldn't, and he said he wanted me to go out without him and he'll speak again today when we are both fully sober. Going to be a horrible chat.

Eventually left the flat at 2!! Walked with 2 friends - one of whom is a girl who has just split up with a flatmate, and proceeded to ignore
Me the whole night, and to dance with other guys infront of her ex (they still live together, still together pretty much) and then just left me without saying bye - she had made a big deal of how she would stick with me after my awful night so far!

So, very angry with a couple of friends.

Anyway...! I had a sandwich before I left. I had a LOT of vodka - probably about 30cl! And then a double Malibu, and a jagerbomb when out. Had a handful of chips. Did dance a lot.

Didn't get to bed til 6, chatted to the ex of the girl who is a great friend - living with both him and the ex next year - that'll be fun!!!

Today is already halfway gone and I'm probably still drunk, and am lazing in bed feeling sorry for myself!

Hope today is good for everyone! :)

Back