Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Sounds like a good day and well done for avoiding your dads calorie laden dinner :)

I think today should be good.

I have to take my little cat to the vets- he has managed to get a really nasty cut in his eye :(

Then I'll do some dancing in just dance! Might try the wii fit again, or we have a new one called personal trainer which I haven't used yet.

Then breakfast- banana and yoghurt.

I'm gonna try to get on with an essay and then lunch will be my wrap and crisps!

Essay again and then dinner I'll have cod steak in a parsley sauce and a few bits with that.

I should be under calories, probably by quite a lot, because of the exercise so I might have a magnum ice cream but I'll save the rest to make up for yesterday.

I'm only working wed and the weekend this week so not much time to run around there.

There are 2 restaurants I work at but had requested not to work at the one I was working at last night because I didn't like the manager. But they have a new one! And oh my god is he HOT!

I struggle to meet people my age at uni or where I live and this guy is hot, has a good job, has travelled to all of the same places as me (I've been to 26 countries - travel is a big thing for me!) and he does volunteer work on the side - seems kind of perfect! There was major flirting going on and he has requested me for some
More shifts :)

Only problem is that I don't have to rush around so much there - at my usual restaurant it is table service but this one is counter service so I wouldn't be running around quite so much.

So I've asked for half an half - half shifts where I get to run around manically, good for diet, and half where I get to work with the hottie!

Anyway.... I'm rambling on!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Amy's got her flirt on!!! Hope your kitty cat is ok. x

Glad the cat's going to be ok - nothing worse than poorly pets!

And you know you need to keep us totally updated about the yummy new manager, right? :D

Hahah I am sure nothing will happen!

At uni, I am 23, and everyone I meet is about 18/19 - the oldest I have met was 21! I have always liked older guys, and after a couple of years of being single I would quite like to meet someone now!

I hadn't been single from 15-21 and so I wanted a couple of years to myself, but I think enough time has gone now! I turned down people in that time simply because of not wanting a relationship, and now here I am wating one and there is no one suitable!

The people I work with are quite chavvy (that sounds so snobby!) and I don't really have anything in common with them. A lot of them do drugs, or drink a lot (as in alcoholic) and they all call me the posh girl - rather be that!

So, it is very refreshing to finally have someone who likes the same things as me and is older than me!

Hopefully I'll get some shifts there soon, but if not then I'll just have to work my magic over the Summer!

I've been really good today, but I have the house to myself tonight and I keep thinking I just want a binge - I'm not going to though. The amount of times I have almost got changed to go to Tescos and grab some choccie or biscuits!!

Luckily there is nothing in the house that I fancy so I am able to stop myself!

Wish I could get out of those habits...

Don't do it Amy!!! Think of that fit manager and you in some sexy lingerie, lol!!!! Who needs biscuits when you look good in tiny knickers!!!

Do some more dancing instead or take yourself out for a walk, see the sights! x

Just ate my dinner, going to let it go down and I think I'd rather go to Zumba than stare aimlessly at this essay!!!

because it tastes sooooooooo good!!!!! Damn you butter icing!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lol!

Got a couple of dresses the other day from eBay - am sending one back as they sent the wrong size and it squishes my boobs!

Got this one.... but it's a bit too short. It looks OK in the pic, but it rides up way too much as soon as I move! I really like how it looks on though, so I'm going to keep it and see how I feel after losing a stone maybe - it's a size 14 :D

Attachments

• IMG_0704.jpg
    IMG_0704.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 37
Back