Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

I wish I had started measuring - knew I should have at the beginning. I began this last year in size 22 (very tight!!) work trousers - I still buy the same trousers, and am now in a loose 18. They were tight a couple of weeks ago, and are now loose, so I guess I am losing inches too. It's just so frustrating!

There is a guy whose diary I sometimes look at who literally eats 1500 cals a day, but of biscuits, chocolate, fizzy drinks, chips etc - doesn't look like he has an actual meal at all. Anyway, he has had amazing losses, and it is really pissing me off reading that and seeing how badly he is eating and still losing, and here I am trying my hardest!

I'm feeling positive about the diet. My Dad has just come back from Florida and bought me a massive box of Lucky Charms back!! I love them - he knows they are my fave, but you can't get them in the UK unless you want to pay £7 a box! But, I am going to try to limit myself to a small bowl a day! Already looking forward to having a bowl wen I get in from work!

I think you need to get a tape measure and start measuring. I'm willing to bet that you're changing shape.

There's nothing more frustrating or upsetting than stalling. Keep at it - it will budge. It's just being a bit bolshy ;) Plus you'll probably have a big drop once it does decide to move.

Ate perfectly on Saturday, slightly under calories.

Ate ok yesterday - didn't pig out on the lunch, had a bowl of cereal for dinner, but did have a few mini eggs, a piece of chocolate cake and a crispy cake throughout the day- I think that is quite good for me for easter!! Usually I would have totally destroyed my eggs!

My dad gave me a pair of trainers and a bottle of Malibu instead of an egg! Bit extravagant but so nice of him. Obviously the Malibu is still full of calories but it's not something I can snack on which is good. Mum gave me 3 small guiylian (sp?) eggs which are quite small but look amazing - they are posh choc so I'm hoping quite rich and i won't pig out!

Other family gave me a scotch egg - gonna be calorific but it is my fave egg I get, even the choc ones!

Other family gave me money which came in useful last night!

My grandparents did a hunt for us, bless em , so I have a few small eggs and then a big thorntons egg and a couple of bags of sweets from there too ( jellybeans and choc covered raisins - not too bad) so I am going to split that egg up and eat it in sensible portions!

In fact, I may only take a couple back to uni, then I can't eat them!

Went out last night which was great fun. Drank quite a lot but did dance loads too. A friend said to another friend that I had lost loads of weight- I like those compliments the best because I know they aren't just saying it to me to be kind, they are saying it to someone else!

All in all I have had a great Easter! Back to uni today, going to stock up on healthy food!

YES!!!!!! Go you!!!

Woohoo to 206lbs despite easter, go Sarah :)

That's great!! :)

Hey Amy,how are things going back at uni? x

How are you doing? Missing seeing you around :)

Come back Amy!!! I've stopped eating now... I promise I won't eat you!!! x

Hope everythings going well :)

Sorry!!!!

I'm back! I had bad eating days after Easter. I'm at uni so not sure of the damage...!

Went home for the weekend and met a lovely guy! Been a bit of a whirlwind and he is now my boyfriend! Haha! Is all going really fast but I'm having fun. He came to see me at uni on Monday and has only just left! :D couldn't be happier!!

Foodwise... Haven't been eating much at all! Been too busy so been about 500 cals a day! Not good!!

Back