Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

It's hard to nibble slowly when all you wanna do is scoff it down your throat!!! I am defo fitting chocolate in next week if it kills me! :)

I had a caramac at work! But then I also had a twix when I got home! SO bad!!

However, I had only eaten lunch today so I did have the calories, even if they should have been spent more wisely!

Tomorrow is going to be tricky. I have to have some breakfast before I leave for work at 9 but we have nothing healthy at all, so might have to have a tiny bowl of coco pops which won't fill me up
At all.

Lunch I'll take with me but then I'm also at work for dinner (12.5 hour shift waitressing!) so I don't know if I should have something that I take or something from the restaurant which is prob not the healthiest? I will have been rushing around for 12 hours so I know I'll have the calories for whatever I want and it might be nice to have something to look forward to!

When I had shifts like that I'd take lunch with me and then get them to do me a dinner and would have something like a jacket potato with a bit of salad or the chicken and bacon salad, minus the bacon!

Today has been good so far. Had a ww yoghurt and raspberries for breakfast- under 100 cals!

Lunch was a wrap and a bag of squares. 341 cals.

So plenty left for dinner and a 4 hour waitressing shift to come. I don't think I'll have time to eat dinner though as I am currently waiting for an interview that I have at 3pm, and need to get an hour bus after that; then get changed and get to work which is a 20 min drive away for 5:30- going to be late I think!

I am sitting in a cafe with a diet coke and just tried to buy a piece of flapjack but didn't have enough cash on me - thank you diet gods for your timely intervention there! I deffo didn't need the flapjack!

Ooh what was the interview for?

Onomnomnom I always have yogurt and apples for breakfast. Hope you get a good result from your interview!

It's for a legal secretary job (my job for 3 years before uni). It's only for six weeks but I have been called in again tomorrow with one other girl. Bit OTT for a temp job really.

Glad I got called back though!

My diet officially stops tomorrow until Saturday morning - going shopping tomorrow and this will involve lunch out with an 11 year old- I'm assuming she'll choose some fast food! Then she'll want one of those milkshakes where you choose all the flavours. Then interview, then BBQ for my birthday and night out.

I have lunch and dinner planned for my birthday which is on Thursday and then a cream tea on Saturday!!

Saturday I have been asked to waitress for 14.5 hours!! It's for a wedding so not much time to eat but plenty of rushing around! Money money money.

Woo well done!! You're in the 100s!!

Well it's my birthday! I do not cc for my birthday! :)

Yesterday I had a big bowl of cereal for breakfast, a baguette for lunch and a burger for dinner. I don't think that was too bad really! Then we went out on a night out which ended badly when both my brothers and my bf got in a fight and got kicked out. It wasn't their fault at all but still, night was ruined!

Today I've had lunch and dinner out. Actually really looking forward to getting back to the diet!

My bf does this thing where he has a date he aims for and he eats perfectly apart from one day a week and that is his target. I've decided to do the same so my first target is 3 September. So I'm going to be perfect until then, when I have a night out planned.

Tomorrow I'm out for lunch ad then a cream tea, and then finally I can get back to it!

Also, I got the job!! I'm a legal secretary again as of Monday which I am excited about!! Much better money and 5 mins away from bf!

Woop, woop and triple woop!!!!

Get you girlfriend! You are doing so great with the weight loss and then you get a fab job too!! Well done babe. :)

And, :birthday:

xxxx

Sounds like you've had a great birthday, apart from the fight. Well done on the job!

That's a nice compromise then :) glad your birthday was fun!! An well done on the new job :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a nice day today. Had coco pops for breakast, a baguette for lunch and for dinner I have had nibbles of party things!

I am so ready to start this diet again. I feel bloated, I feel unhealthy and I prefer the feeling I have when I am eating healthier!

The only food I was given or my birthday are three small packs of Hotel Chocolat chocolates. One park is coffee so I'll give those away, another is orange liquer and another is chocolate brownies. So I am going to have these but I'll only have one a day - if that, as they are really rich!

Tomorrow I am going to weigh in - I know I'll weigh a few lbs more because of my birthday but I should think this should drop off easy.

I'm going to have Belvita with a cheese triangle. These ill me up nicely. I am being picked up at 10 to go to a wedding function and will be home at 1am! So, 15 hours of waitressing! AHHHHHHHH!

But,plus side of this is tonnes o walking around! I'm going to take lunch and dinner with me as we are allowed some of the wedding food and I do not want to pick at any!

After that,everything is on track and I dont have any plans for nights out or meals or anything like that for a month and so I should think I should lose.

I have the implant at the moment, and I am about to write a post on the main CC board if anyone wants to read it?! I am wondering if it is contributing to my weight at all?

Back