Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Keep at it hun, the scales don't always reflect our efforts straight away! I know mine should be up by about 10lbs at the mo, so alot of the time it doesn't make sense! Just keep with it and I'm sure you'll be under 200 by the time uni starts again!

Don't let the scales get you down. You are doing so well. I put 2lbs on last week. Granted I had a slack week, but they are gone this week plus one extra, so don't be dis heartned.

Enjoy your lovely and be careful when you can. Get back on it 100% on Monday and you will see fab losses before Uni. :)

You're doing great, don't worry about the alcohol, just have fun!

Well had a great night last night- bf and best friend came over - first time they've met - liked eachother - phew!

Foodwise I was fine. Alcoholwise I stuck to vodka and diet coke the whole night. Paid to get in the club and friend went home and then bf said we should just go home too! ;) so went home and had an early night!

Have eaten badly today but I'm not too bothered - I'm hungover!

This week is a bit tricky. Tonight I'm going to a friends for dinner. They all want to go out which I can't afford :(

Tuesday I'm going out for dinner, Wednesday I'm going out for lunch, Thursday I have a day off and am going out for lunch. Ahhh! Oh well, I'll just have to try my hardest!

How's everyone's weekend?

Well I was hungover today!!

Didn't go for my run because of it- silly me. I will go tomorrow. Am meant to be going for a mexican tomorrow night but I think I will cancel- I cant afford the money or the calories.

I'm meant to be going for dinner on Tuesday but I think I'm going to suggest a walk and drink instead.

Wednesday I am deffo going out for lunch, probably to nandos, so I am going to have to plan that one out- maybe just have the mushroom burger which I usually have - it's the chips that add on though.

Thursday I am out for lunch I think - nandos again probably but we will be shopping so lots of walking! And I'll probably do my run that night.

Friday I'm ok but then saturday I am going on a night out! Ahhh too many things to ruin my diet!

You certainly have a lot of temptation!! Your doing great with the running :)

The C25K sounds like it's going really well for you. How are you finding it overall?

Keep at it - the lack of money keeps me on the straight and narrow too ;)

Im finding the running ok - I actually enjoy it! I find I'm fine if I go after work, but I struggle to go at weekends.

I'm starting week 3 now and am nervous as I am going to have to 3 minute runs!! Ahhh

Did my last day of week 2 today and then went for a quick walk with my cousin too on the cliffs.

Have eaten well today and am under calories, despite going to nandos for lunch - nice to know I can still do that.

Back