Sarah's simple start!!

I did thanks sooooo much. it was so nice x

What time is weigh in tomorrow? Im excited for you. Have you had a sneaky peak?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

no sneaky peak coz I kno it will be wrong. I only ever go from class scales. my partner is a personal trainer and he forever flashes the scales at me and I never look.

weigh in is at 6.30 but don't get out til 8 so will post straight away. im training a girl on ky role and last week she listened to half of it and at the end was stood talking to someone and it really annoyed me so I started to pack up and it was supposed to be my last week in that class last week and iv said ill go back coz she took no notice! im moving to a different class coz my leader has started a new one so going with her then. I just hope she liste s otherwise it's tough . kerry wants me to stay coz the others are useless! ! feel sorry for her xx

lol sorry just got home. 1lb off happy with that as it's totm and normally I gain this week xx

hope I didn't disappoint anyone x

Thanks.

im sticking to the same plan for the next week. she said I can have my 49 back but I wanna stick with this x

Im pleased you like it. Did she say what the other losses were like. My leader said shr had people losing half a stone!!

my leader lost 4lb. don't know who was doing it tbh. was a mega busy class tonight. I have a migraine.

making the fritata now x

Well done hun on your 1lb loss :)
They say that the simple start is only for 1 week only and than its tweeked, so is it that you have the extra 49pp to go with simple start or is it something else, xx

Well done hun on your 1lb loss :)
They say that the simple start is only for 1 week only and than its tweeked, so is it that you have the extra 49pp to go with simple start or is it something else, xx

no she said I can have 1 more week or I can lose the treats and have my 49 back or go back to normal. she said I could do it another week as I wanted too. I wanna see if it will work again and I was happy with the plan x

I need to have my weeklies back on saturday as am out for a meal for my SD birthday so was going to do simlle start and points next week and then back to simple start and treat for a week after that :)

Back