sarah's simply filling food diary

MrsLmc said:
My leader spent the whole of my last class trying to convince people to try it....she herself has been doing it since they found out about it and she says she loves it

How much has she lost Laura?

She has been maintaining on it Tracy, she says she switched from trying to find whick pp work to maintain on, says she enjoys that she doesn't have to worry about pointing day to day. But she did agree with me when I said that I think people need to do pp'ing to get a handle on portions and food choices at the start, then switch to sf when confident.

Cool, I'm switching between the 2 at the mo. I'm having those down 'what's the point' thoughts at the mo. I think it's coz Fridays nearly here. So I can't make proper decisions I'm just going with whatever I have to eat on the day if it's more SF ill do that if not I'll count my points:)

Don't get down Mrs M, a lot of us are finding it hard right now. I'm personally blaming the cold weather. I think it's wise just seeing how your day pans out. Sometimes I plan and it all goes to pot! X

:)

I just get annoyed with the amount of money, time and effort I spend on loosing weight and just don't get the results I really want and feel I deserve.

I don't think the cold helps at all!

That's y I don't go to meetings anymore, it all costs so much, which makes it worse if u don't get to where u want, I'd love to do online ww but just can't afford it, this site is all I need now, I get everything I need to know from the girls and info on here!

U may find if u pit a diary up it will help keep u on track, it does me, put it in this thread, the girls on this thread r so supportive. :)

I've got a diary on here since last May. Im an onliner I WI at home on a Friday morning, I use the iPhone app as my tracker. I joined a gym which I love, I cook all my own food I just cant seem to find what works to give me consistent losses:)

I just see the money and hours stood in the kitchen wasted:)

Day 6 sf 17pp

B
OSS

D
Pitta pizzas
Cheese 1pp

T
Pork
Mash
Beans

Creme egg 5pp

6pp used
11 weeklies for tomorrow!

How do you make your pitta pizzas? x

Just a pitta bread usually 2! I get a tbsp of tomato purée and divide it between the 2 pittas then add what I want, usually ham pineapple and 20g of ww cheese which is 1pp put in the oven for roughly 15 min! They really are very nice and a good change from egg beans or potato

Don't no what to use my weeklies on tomorrow, suppose it depends on what my meals r? And how many pp I use for them, I do have another Creme egg in the cuboard tho or maybe an ice cream.... choices choices choices!

sarah88 said:
Don't no what to use my weeklies on tomorrow, suppose it depends on what my meals r? And how many pp I use for them, I do have another Creme egg in the cuboard tho or maybe an ice cream.... choices choices choices!

Mmmmm creme egg all the way:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Right day 7, lots of treats today, within pp

B
OSS

D
Pitta pizzas ( yeah u guessed it)
Ww cheese 1pp

T
Meatballs and pasta

Creme egg ( I just had to)
6x scoops of ww ice cream with raspberries 3pp
Skinny cow shortbread lolly 2pp

All 11 weeklies used
Wi tomorrow!

Oh forgot to add my Creme egg pp which was 5pp (within my 11pp).
I hope all these treats on the last day wont effect Wi, I do think it's best to use ur weeklies early then less food closer to Wi but u end up with no weeklies and mess up that way! We will see!

Fingers crossed for you. I'm sure it'll be fine. X x

Back